Thread: BRU sales?

Sidney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default BRU sales?

Does Babies R Us ever have sales or coupons (in store or online) available for furniture? We want to purchase our crib and dresser soon and was wondering if there was any way to get it a bit cheaper.

Thanks!

I was just in BRU last night and they had signs all over the place about 50% furniture. Also current coupons have a furniture coupon. Someone can link to those?
    Becca- 02/2009

Andi98989 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just got some in the mail; haven't found them online yet and they're only valid in the store - sorry!!

Edited - just in case they will work online, here are the codes:

SAVE 10% on ALL jogging strollers or 3-wheel strollers 930089
    SAVE 10% on ALL convertible car seats 929970
    SAVE 10% on ALL travel systems 929968
    SAVE 15% on ALL Kids Line crib bedding sets 929973
    SAVE 15% on ALL nursery furniture 929971
    SAVE 10% on ALL infant swings 929966
    SAVE $5 on Playtex Diaper Genie II Elite System
    SAVE Save $4 on Philips Avent 2 pk. bottles
    Last edited by Andi98989; 08-21-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    DS1 - Oct. '09

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got the mailer and won't be using it--I can mail the coupon to you. PM/email me your address.

It expires 8/26.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

Thanks for the offer Debbie, I appreciate it! We won't be making any purchases before 8/26 though.

How do you guys mailers? I'm in the BRU Rewards program, but have never gotten anything mailed to me. I would love to receive them! Is there a place I need to sign up for the mailers?

Thanks!

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Thanks for the offer Debbie, I appreciate it! We won't be making any purchases before 8/26 though.

How do you guys mailers? I'm in the BRU Rewards program, but have never gotten anything mailed to me. I would love to receive them! Is there a place I need to sign up for the mailers?

Thanks!
    I have NO idea! I am in the rewards program and I have an active registry there right now. So either way they have my address.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

The above codes (well, at least the one for the furniture) does work online. However, keep in mind that only one discount can be used. I had something in my cart that offered free shipping. When I added the online code, the price was reduced by 15%, but I lost the free shipping. So, you will get more bang for your buck if you can actually use the coupons in the store. Happy shopping!!

I've decided to buy in-store. The shipping for the crib and dresser I want would be $281!! I'll drive the 20 minutes to the store, TYVM. I would love to get my hands on a furniture coupon to bring into the store. I've seen people list 15% off, but I can't seem to actually find anything online to print. We won't be buying for another couple weeks, so hopefully I can find something similar when I need it.

I looked all over the BRU site and Rewards Center and can't figure out how to get coupons mailed to my home. I only see email options. Even then, I'm not getting much from them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I've decided to buy in-store. The shipping for the crib and dresser I want would be $281!! I'll drive the 20 minutes to the store, TYVM. I would love to get my hands on a furniture coupon to bring into the store. I've seen people list 15% off, but I can't seem to actually find anything online to print. We won't be buying for another couple weeks, so hopefully I can find something similar when I need it.

I looked all over the BRU site and Rewards Center and can't figure out how to get coupons mailed to my home. I only see email options. Even then, I'm not getting much from them at all.
    Just post here when you're ready to buy. I'm sure someone will have an extra coupon to spare at that time or can refer you to a coupon link.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Andi98989 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If you sign up for rewards and start a registry, you'll end up on the BRU mailing lists, but it takes a while (2 months for me, I think) before stuff starts to come.
    DS1 - Oct. '09