Thread: New here!

Default New here!

Hi, my name is Emily. I'm 25 and expecting my first baby in February. I live in NW PA with my husband, stepson, and dog. Just wanted to introduce myself!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Welcome!! Odds are you already picked up one of the books I recommend to 1st time parents- Baby Bargains. Check out "The Pregnancy Book" by Dr. Sears and Baby Center's "Essential Guide to Pregnancy and Birth." Penny Simkin's books are darned good too. Lots of fabulous pregnancy resources out there- just hoping to get those in your hands instead of the less than stellar "What to Expect When you are Expecting" or "Your Pregnancy Wekk by Week" which seem to have become the go-to 1st books to buy.

I hope the boards are a help to you.

Beth

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Congratulations and Welcome!! This is a fun place full of great people with tons of knowledge to share. Feel free to ask about anything - chances are someone here knows the answer or can direct you to where you can find an answer. Enjoy your pregnancy!

bigpassport is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Welcome aboard! This site was awesome for me as we were getting ready for DS's arrival and even more useful once DS came home. And congrats on the pregnancy!
    Lee
    DS 06/09
    Expecting b/b twins via adoption, Summer 2013

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods