Default Can anyone identify this water bottle

Can anyone identify the maker of the blue water bottle with the dragonfly? I found this picture on the Mabel's fb page. The bottle to the left of it looks like a Sigg to me (at least that's what the Sigg top I have looks like) and I'm hoping the different top signifies a different maker. Thanks!

momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

It might be a Laken - they're from Spain, and are very similar looking to Siggs (also aluminium) - and do lots of kiddy designs. Or it could be a Sigg with the new sports top. I'm not too familiar with all their designs, just that they're decorated, and usually have the rounded top. FWIW, I don't think Laken's any *safer* than Sigg because I think they're alumnium but unlined; I don't know that for sure though, as I haven't done any huge research on it. SIL gave DS one as a gift and the inside is silver-colored but it doesn't seem heavy enough to be stainless. We've never used it because I didn't feel I knew enough about it.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

The top doesn't look like a Laken bottle (or at least doesn't look like the tops I see online.) Yes, Laken seems to be aluminum so that wouldn't really make me feel any better.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13