WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default S/O of EMH and dining reservation thread- Is a December calendar out yet

I was just reading Corie's thread about EMH and making advanced dining reservations. I'm trying to get my plan in order for our ADRs (I need to make them on Sunday), but I haven't seen a calendar yet for the first few days in December. Has anyone else? I would like to make our ADRs at the parks with morning EMHs, but it's hard to do if the calendar hasn't been posted yet! Anyone know something I don't? Or have a tip for how you schedule your ADRs?

Quote Originally Posted by WitMom View Post
    I was just reading Corie's thread about EMH and making advanced dining reservations. I'm trying to get my plan in order for our ADRs (I need to make them on Sunday), but I haven't seen a calendar yet for the first few days in December. Has anyone else? I would like to make our ADRs at the parks with morning EMHs, but it's hard to do if the calendar hasn't been posted yet! Anyone know something I don't? Or have a tip for how you schedule your ADRs?
    The hours for December should be out Sept 1st but lately they've been posting around the 4th-5th of the month.

I'm in the same boat as we make ours on Sept 4th and I'm just making an educated guess going by the hours last December. I may have to tweak some if the hours end up being different that what I'm guessing but I'm okay with that
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Me too. Our first day in the parks is 12/6. So, do I have to call as each day that I want to make an ADR comes up? Or, can I make all my ADR's for the week at once. For example. call 9/6 to make a reservation for 12/6, 9/7 for 12/7, etc. Just curious as the last time the window was 120 days and I didn't make reservations til about 90 days out.

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

You can make all your reservations at once...provided they are within 10 days of your 90 day mark. Am I making any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by WitMom View Post
    You can make all your reservations at once...provided they are within 10 days of your 90 day mark. Am I making any sense?
    if you're staying on-property ~ if you're staying off-property then you'll have to call every day.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

clc053103 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

reportedly as of Oct 24 (I think that's the date, could be a few days off) ADR's is going back to a 180 day window, and at that time they are going to start posting park hours 180 days in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by billysmommy View Post
    if you're staying on-property ~ if you're staying off-property then you'll have to call every day.
    Makes sense - thanks for the details. We are on property but at Shades of Green which is not owned by Disney, but the US Dept of Defense (or something like that). So, we'll see. If not, no big deal we'll only be scheduling a couple character meals anyway.

Thanks!