Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    What does the Soft Pink bubble bath smell like?

My daughter loves to take baths but I am very particular about scents.
    It is very sweet and wonderful smelling. LOL....doesn't help much, does it? I actually think the smell of the Soft Pink is not as strong as the Avon Kids' bubble bath. Ask your Avon lady if she has a sample....they may have them. For me, it's a nostalgic scent, but I really do love it.
    Steph
    DD 8/03
    DS 4/06

scoop22 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

i am so happy to see this post. my SIL sells avon. i know she is having a tough time so i thought i would order from her. i ordered makeup. but i am not into make up. so anything is better than what i have.

i love the cream to powder foundation! again i have no clue what others are. i also liked the lip gloss and the eye liner. i have heard some like the eye liner better than mary kay or department stores. they also have a washoff waterproof mascara. it actually works.

i am interested to see what others like. i am willing to try it at this point!
    big brother 7/22/05

little brother 4/4/08

Their foundation and mascara are fantastic! I also like watching the seasonal stuff. Christmas time they have lots of little coordinated handcreams and stuff as stocking stuffers.

Oh and the roll on soaps are great for kids. At one point ds liked "the pink one" so much he would sleep with it, lol. Until he used it to make a picture in the bed, lol, but even that washed out!!!
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKath View Post
    Their foundation and mascara are fantastic! I also like watching the seasonal stuff. Christmas time they have lots of little coordinated handcreams and stuff as stocking stuffers.

Oh and the roll on soaps are great for kids. At one point ds liked "the pink one" so much he would sleep with it, lol. Until he used it to make a picture in the bed, lol, but even that washed out!!!

In the catalog that I have, there are some really cute Halloween chapsticks.
    I love the little seasonal stuff so I'll make sure I get future catalogs too.

And those roll-on soaps look super cool. I think my son would like one. That
    would be a fun stocking stuffer.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sdrew99 View Post
    It is very sweet and wonderful smelling. LOL....doesn't help much, does it?

You are no help whatsoever!!! I just want to make sure it isn't flowery
    or rose-scented. Rose-scented things make me sick to my stomach. And
    there are pictures of roses on the bubble bath bottle. That made me nervous!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I use their ANEW Alternative line--the night cream, eye cream and daytime lotion with SPF 25. I also use their age defying cleanser and am going to try another cleanser after I run out of that one (just to try). I find their prices to be very economical and a great value. Paying for a similar skincare regime through a department store name brand would cost a lot more, and I like the quality of the Avon products. I also use their eyebrow trimmer--very handy and it cleans up the brows nicely. For the ANEW Alternative line, I save a lot of money when they have their "buy one get another for $5" specials. I think the alternative line runs about $35 per product, so $40 for two is a fantastic deal. They run that deal every so often.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by misshollygolightly View Post
    My mom LOVES Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew (chapstick). She has been using it for DECADES--it's the only lip balm she'll use. I've used it some myself and I do think it is a good lip moisturizer. However, I'm too lazy to order my chapstick, and I've come to prefer ones with a minty flavor...so I now stick to the drugstore variety. But if I was placing an Avon order, I'd probably order me some Dew Kiss
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrew99 View Post
    LOOOOVE the Soft Pink bubble bath. I used it as a child and it brings back great memories for me when I use it. I like the kid's bubble bath too. And the chapsticks are great.

Also love the MagiX Face Perfector. I don't like to use foundation, and this really evened out my skin tone without a heavy finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKath View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    I use their ANEW Alternative line--the night cream, eye cream and daytime lotion with SPF 25. I also use their age defying cleanser and am going to try another cleanser after I run out of that one (just to try). I find their prices to be very economical and a great value. Paying for a similar skincare regime through a department store name brand would cost a lot more, and I like the quality of the Avon products. I also use their eyebrow trimmer--very handy and it cleans up the brows nicely. For the ANEW Alternative line, I save a lot of money when they have their "buy one get another for $5" specials. I think the alternative line runs about $35 per product, so $40 for two is a fantastic deal. They run that deal every so often.

OP-thanks for starting this thread. I have now ordered the goodies quoted above along with some great clearance deals on body lotion and Disney chapsticks. Can't wait to try it all , I had been looking to get some moisturizer and decided on the Anew Essentials lotion . Hope I like it all!
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post

And those roll-on soaps look super cool. I think my son would like one. That
    would be a fun stocking stuffer.
    One of my friends is an Avon consultant and gave both of my kids the roll on soap as a freebie with one of my orders. We were really excited to try them out, but they were kind of disappointing. Not to mention, my DH and I thought that they smelled really artificial and then wondered what kind of chemicals might be in it. We ended up throwing them out. It's a cute concept, but needs work.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I use Skin-So-Soft bath oil on my horses as a bug spray. So do many other horse owners that I know. (I think Avon finally caught on to this, because they started making it in a very large size.) Kind of funny to have two huge boy horses that smell so sweet!
    Catherine

Mom to:
    DD#1 3/07
    DD#2 10/08

and "Bonus Mom" to:
    DSD
    DSS#1
    DSS #2

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We/I like:
    sensitive skin bubble bath
    Moisture Therapy Lotion with ACE (the one with the yellow cap)
    Anew Alternative Eye Cream
    Avon Solutions Total Radiance SPF 15
    Avon Solutions Total Radiance Night Cream
    Moisture Therapy lip balm

Don't like:
    Skin So Soft bug spray (makes me stink to high heavens!)
    nail polish
    Moisture Therapy hand lotion
    Moisture Therapy lotion in the tub
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2