Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cool! I think I'll go to Chapters tomorrow and see what they have in store, otherwise, they do free shipping if you order over $39 - which I always manage to do We actually have the Green Toys tea set for DS, but I haven't given it to him yet...so I'm leaning towards that or a doll. The tea set would be good because she's so verbal and into make-believe, so I think she'd really enjoy it. I think that Corolle w/the pink hair would go over huge! AFAIK she does not have a play kitchen, so I'm not sure the food would be as great - though I think it's neat too.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Its the one made by Green Toys. Chapters usually sells it and the tea set in store. Here are their other toys: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/toys/G...67151-cat.html
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My 2 year old niece will not take off her tutu. Honestly, she would wear it 24-7 if allowed. I am getting her a different colored one with petals in it for Christmas. My brother suggested that.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kijip View Post
    My 2 year old niece will not take off her tutu. Honestly, she would wear it 24-7 if allowed. I am getting her a different colored one with petals in it for Christmas. My brother suggested that.

I've always wanted to get Prissy Poofs for my girls. If the birthday event is soon, though, Molly won't have enough time for shipping.

H&M has a faux poof in their fall cataloge. It was around $20. Not sure what the smallest size is, though.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2