KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default He's really growing up...not sure I can take it

DS1 starts kindergarten in Sept. Today, we noticed he has his first loose tooth. Really, can we not have all the grown up things happening at once? I was doing well with kindergarten, since he's so excited, but the loose tooth just has me feeling like he's getting too big.
    Kris

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I am SO there with you. I'm also having a *really* hard time accepting this transition, and I'm trying to ignore the huge alteration in our life that's going to happen next week.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I have been feeling the exact same way lately. Gator is starting Kindergarten in September too. I was cleaning out Greenbean (who is only 21months)'s closet today and there are so many clothes and pjs that I first bought for Gator. Some of them were clothes my mom bought for Gator just before she died. I really enjoy seeing all my boys wear those clothes and now my last son is probably outgrowing them. The whole growing up, moving on thing is really getting to me. I'm proud of who he is and I'm really excited for him starting Kindergarten but I just want him to be little again.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.