HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default X-POST: Timed Voiding Watch

Mods, I also placed in Butts, Diapers, Potties & More, but I'm also posting here b/c it gets more traffic and I would really like some help. Thank you.

Anyone know where I can get a watch that will help DS use the bathroom during the day and not wet his pants? (note: DS is 4 1/2 and has sensory integration disorder--not being able to read his bladder muscles is a part of his issue). Anyway, I saw on online for $10 but it says in big letters "potty watch" on it's face (I have to ask DS but I think that wearing that at preschool will not be comfortable for him). Plus, it can only go as long as 90 minute intervals. Does anyone know of a watch that is not so obvious that can be set for longer intervals and does not cost a ton? I've seen some for $79, $45 and $59 so far.
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

You've likely seen this one if you've searched Amazon .. my aunt's friend invented it:

http://www.amazon.com/Maverick-WeeMi...1638371&sr=8-6

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I was at Learning Express on Friday night picking up a few things and I think they were carrying something like this.

Forget the product name but they had one. Not sure if you have a LE in your area. (eta: it may have been the Potty Watch one now that I reread your post. I can't remember...I wasn't looking that closely).

Default ironman watch?

My Timex Ironman watch has a timer and it goes all the way to 23:59 and it can repeat after it goes off. Perhaps you could browse through Target or a sports store and see if you can find a sporty watch with a timer function...

Quote Originally Posted by rosiegirl1 View Post
    My Timex Ironman watch has a timer and it goes all the way to 23:59 and it can repeat after it goes off. Perhaps you could browse through Target or a sports store and see if you can find a sporty watch with a timer function...
    This is what I would recommend also. I have a student who uses one for a meds reminder and we have tried them as a food reminder for dc.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

Just another thought. An old cell phone with multiple alarms might work also. It has to be regularly charged though. We used this for a bit with dc in a case hooked through a belt loop. Just another thought!
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

HIU8 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I did see that. I need DS to be able to wear something to preschool though.
    Heather

DS 2004
    DD 2007

Check out this link to see if it would work for you. Look at the Time Timer Watch Plus.

http://www.timetimer.com/products.php
    Rachel
    DS 10 playing lacrosse
    DS 6 playing soccer
    Great Dane 11 months
    Newly single