Default Non-toxic nail polish?

Koi has been painting our nails & her own nails, which is really cute. Except for the stench (and chemicals) in the regular polish, she is VERY careful & I'm right next to her, but she still gets dabs on her little fingers.

Anyone know of a good nox-toxic polish, that won't fall off of her nails in 2 seconds flat?

TIA
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

The Zoya nail polish that someone posted that was giving away freebies a few weeks ago is supposed to be free from a lot of chemicals and I tried it on DDs toes and it has stayed on awesome compared to the polish I bought at Target.

OPI makes a "safer" polish called Nicole, though it is for adults. It's usually in the same area as the OPI stuff is. I think they sell it at Target. I learned about it here It seems to wear well, though the range of colors isn't as large.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

I have never tried it but Piggy paint is made for kids. I use Zoya and it smells, but not as bad as regular polish.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.