82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy's name

64 78.05%
  • Girl's name

4 4.88%
  • Unisex name

14 17.07%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I've heard this name go both ways. I would consider it a unisex name.

It's funny because alot of people have posted that it sounds "all boy".

But to me, it sounds more girl. I actually hear the name "Grace" in
    Grayson so that's probably why.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kijip View Post
    as a mom of boys, will girl moms please stop hijacking all the boys names? You already have the cuter clothes and a broader range of what is acceptable in terms of colors and extracurricular activities. Do ya have to take the names too? (Just kidding of course)
    OMG, you read my mind. I read the OP's post and was like, "WHAT??? Another boy name going to the girls again????" I'm so sick of it. Picking out boy names is hard enough (and it's unfair to boy moms to begin with, considering that girls pretty much have a better selection of everything and anything goes) and with so many boys names being adopted as girl names now, it makes the process of picking out a boy name even more difficult.

When my OB asked what DS3's name was when he was born (and FTR, I had a sh*tty birth exp this time around, my worst yet, I don't do pain meds, I had back labor for the first time AND my baby was HUGE compared to my other two, plus I had prodromal labor for wks before birth, so I was NOT a happy person from the birth process) and I told him the name, he was like, "That's one of those names that could be a girl's name too." I was really to shout, "Ummmm NOOO, it's NOT a name that could be a girl's name too!" However, I didn't want to yell at him when he hadn't sewn up my episiotomy yet, so I had to just roll my eyes and let it go.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4