Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I'd be ;eary of balloons as they are suffocation and choking risks. They make great favors for 3+ yos though!

Beth
    The balloon ball fabric balloon covers are meant to address this. They have a button-hole-sized hole into which you insert balloon and blow it up. You are right...balloons are a choking hazard and I personally hate them (I am afraid of the popping) so it's funny that I'm even thinking of the balloon ball covers as party favors

Please keep the ideas coming! These are great ideas (love the egg shakers and the snack trap ideas!) and I can see using them for the next couple of years too!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    The balloon ball fabric balloon covers are meant to address this. They have a button-hole-sized hole into which you insert balloon and blow it up. You are right...balloons are a choking hazard and I personally hate them (I am afraid of the popping) so it's funny that I'm even thinking of the balloon ball covers as party favors

Please keep the ideas coming! These are great ideas (love the egg shakers and the snack trap ideas!) and I can see using them for the next couple of years too!
    Sorry, I know you didn't mean actual balloons. I caught on to that in the OP. Another poster suggested regular balloons and I should have quoted that.

Beth

deannanb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I saw this set of nuby balls at costco yesterday - I think it was $16.xx
    http://tinyurl.com/lvx5fj

I want to get some of those for DS3 - I think they would make a fun party favor
    (does gymboree sell something like that?)
    Deanna
    my three sons
    8/95, 10/04 and 6/08

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We didn't do favors for ds's 1st bday. We had a mix of playgroup friends and childless friends. No one cared.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2