Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I am starting again. I joined myfitnesspal and really like it. And got the wii plugged back in and did day 1 of the 30 day wii active challange (again). Headed to they gym 4 days next week if all goes as planned. My goal is to run 1.5 miles straight by the end of the week and to consistantly do 3 miles per workout plus ALL my weight exercises twice this week. I'd like to be at my goal weight by thanksgiving. According to myfitness pal I should be able to do it!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

I did the 1.5 miles today! I'm so excited! I missed the gym yesterday (someone came to buy something I had posted on craigslist) but did wii active and then worked that afternoon. And wii active somehow missed the workout that I had done mon eve so I did the same one again. So I've done more squats/lunges etc than I've done in a long time. So I ran and did arms at the gym today. Hoping to see results when I weigh on monday!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Woo hoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's more than I was able to run yesterday. I just had no energy - couldn't run more than a mile on the treadmill. Ah well. At least I got in my weight training workout.
    Tara
    living a crazy life with 3 boys

I am thinking now
    of grief, and of getting past it;
    I feel my boots
    trying to leave the ground,
    I feel my heart
    pumping hard. I want
    to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
    as though I had wings.

~Mary Oliver

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

End of month wrap-up:

-Better on water
    -Having a hard time eating as many calories as are recommended for me without eating junk or too many treats. This slows weight loss, though I am def. getting stronger and leaner.
    -I am getting a to thin for the suits I bought in June (lifetime high weight for me in June).
    -Doing well with making time to work out and keeping gym appointments.
    -Way more energy for regular life.
    -Really not happy that I have not lost more weight yet (closer to 1/2-1 pound a week and I would like to be losing closer to 2 pounds a week).
    -Goal for October: Get more comfortable running shoes.

T signed up for the Seattle Children's Marathon so I will be taking him out to run a mile each day, 5 days a week! Fun to do as a family.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3