View Poll Results: Are you a twin mom interested in a small BBB group?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a twin mom --and I'm interested in a group thread

12 54.55%
  • I'm a twin mom --not interested in a group thread

1 4.55%
  • I'm not a twin mom, I just like taking polls

9 40.91%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    caheinz is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My local club does weeknight evening meetings, too. As far as I can tell, the most active members are those with school-aged kids.... guess that time works better by then.
    mommy to three boys: A, 3/04
    and identical twins B and D, arrived 9/08

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I think I twins chat group would be great. Our local twins chapter is far and in a neighborhood I"m completely unfamiliar with. Besides their meetings are at night and so difficult for me to get to.

I would love to meet more parents of twins with other siblings. Not only do the twins present unique issues AS twins but they present unique issues in the "family unit" and as they relate to their siblings. I know a few families IRL who have twins but stopped there. LOL. They can't understand our problems with dealing with the twins' relationship to their brothers. Sometimes I find I'm at a loss about this stuff. So, I"m secretly compiling a list in my head of siggies that have more than twins in it. LOL. MissLiss and Glbb35, it is nice to see you have older children about the age of my boys. Hope to see you here more often. And I was so excited to see Momof2Labs was pregnant with twins since she has older boys. As her twins get older I"m hoping she'll have some experiences to share. Anyone else, please come out of the woodwork!!
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 09-19-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Smile

sorry....moved to different post
    Last edited by missliss55; 09-19-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: posted in the wrong thread
    Melissa

Mom to Emma (4/03), Kate (7/05), Sam and Claire (6/09)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2