Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    That's quite the diagnosis without ever seeing this child. I am sure that is the problem for some. But, to say she has allergies or a vaccine reaction is a pretty big reach.

My 16 month old still nurses a couple times at night. I am fairly sure he just likes me .
    OP here. I'm sure that post was well-meaning, but it did seem a bit extreme, IMO! By the way, my original post is almost 2 months old, and I'm glad to report, not an issue anymore! I actually posted an update stating that DD was on a better schedule and that the only issue was that she was waking 2x a night to eat. Well, thankfully that has been reduced to 1x a night- completely on her own. I appreciate the information, and as KrisM said, I'm sure it applies to some children. However, I dont think its the reason for every child who is waking during the night!!
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Quote Originally Posted by brandonsmom View Post
    arching the back while screaming is a sign of brain swelling or encephalitis.
    It can also just be a sign of reflux, a much more common and less severe diagnosis than swelling of the brain or encephalitis.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Default Is reflux acceptable?

How much will moms tolerate before they realize that these things are not normal. Just this year, here are the vaccine reactions containing the word "screaming":

http://tinyurl.com/ylp96jr

It is amazing to me that we fool ourselves into thinking that the behaviors are due to teeth coming in or "just gas" or "just reflux" or the runny nose and goopy eyes as "seasonal allergies", accepting the behavior/symptoms as a normal part of childhood.

I know people now who don't vaccinate - never knew any when my kids were little, but now I do. Their unvaccinated kids have a "glow" to them that our kids don't have (mine are vaccinated too). They are faster to comprehend, faster to learn and pick up on things. Their moms say they don't have the ear infections, colic, screaming, and illnesses that their vaccinated kids had (these are their younger children).

I believe as we speak, they are probably dumbing down infant milestones somewhere to reflect the majority of infants out there...amazing. If you can't see it you can't see it though, I can't help you.

I have TWO YEARS of medical research under my belt, reading studies about what is happening to our children. I have taken ALL THINGS into consideration and researched both genetic and environmental factors. Vaccines are by far the biggest environmental insult on our children and there is no way you can compare eating a tuna fish sandwich with a vaccine or being exposed orally or externally to an injection, you just can't compare.

The immune system reacts differently when a toxin enters the body through the natural route (inhaled, eaten, or via skin contact). Vaccines bypass the normal route and depend on a completely competent immune system to react in the right way. There is a lot of evidence that things in vaccines (aborted fetal tissue, bovine tissue, food proteins) are causing both food allergies and antibodies to human tissue.

Well, I have to go clean the house now, my son is having a birthday party tonight.

Have a great day,

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by ariveraz View Post
    I'm all for different viewpoints on this board, but I don't think it is a good idea to push our ideology on others, especially when the post is completely unrelated to vaccines.
    The whole point of my post was that people are not recognizing vaccine reactions. It was late when i posted and I wasn't trying to push my ideology on others, I reread what I wrote and I can see how it would be interpreted that way. I apologize, I am just here to share my knowledge. If anyone wants references, I have them.

Liz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3