Default Anyone have experience with peridress.com?

http://www.peridress.com/shop/home.php

This is a site out of China that makes dresses for very cheap. I'm nervous about ordering from them if it's not going to good quality. The testimonials are of course state nothing but wonderful things but it's on their site so I don't know if it's the whole truth.

Anyone got a dress from them?

Thanks!

Angry Peridress - Bad Experience

Hi
    I just wanted to tell everyone about the awful experience I have had with Peridress.
    I ordered and paid for my wedding dress through their website on 26th February. I chose a fixed size 18 rather than custom size, with the plan to have alterations done once I received it. My wedding is 25th June.
    They promised it would take 30 business days to make and another 10 for shipping, so I anticipated I would have it in 8 weeks. I paid £140 and chose a dress which was based around 'Ella 5243' make and style.
    I had read mixed reviews about Peridress, but gave myself plenty of time to receive the dress [which I am glad of now].
    I heard nothing from them, and e-mailed them after 30 business days to see if it was finished. They responded to say the outline was done, but embroidery was complex and would take another 5-7 days, but they could change shipping to express and it would take 4 days to arrive. I told them to take the time to finish the dress and ship on 10 days shipping would be fine, so long as I had the dress by end of April, giving me 8 weeks to wedding.
    I heard nothing else, then 7 business days later, they refunded my money and cancelled the order without notice or explanation!!
    I tried to contact them sending 2 e-mails to ask why? But they have never responded.
    I have now had to order a dress elsewhere and paid an extra £90 to have it in 3-4 weeks time, which gives me about 5-6 weeks before the wedding.
    I can't comment on the quality of Peridress, because I have nothing to show. I would advise that if you do use Peridress, then pay by paypal if you can, at least you have buyer protection.
    Also- leave yourself PLENTY of time, because if you don't get your dress, you will at least be able to go somewhere else.
    I can only assume my dress was never made and they were stalling for time, I would have had my money back from paypal anyway, even if they had not refunded it, because I did not receive the goods!