LOL. My OB has twins followed by singletons and he told me how singletons are "easy as pie" once you have twins. I believe him.

My fraternal girls just turned 1 year. Not walking yet but they're cruising and crawling. I found out it was twins at 8 weeks (first time I ever remember being speechless). I was very very very fortunate to have an uneventful and enjoyable pregnancy (I have to give credit to Barbara Luke's book for a lot of this). Delivered at 38 weeks c-section (unfortunately) because both were breech. I would not wish a c-section on anyone...it was a VERY rough recovery, with nurses commenting on how often I hit the button for a dose of narcotics. It was so rough that after 4 days in the hospital, I wanted to STAY in the hospital and my husband was ready to LEAVE the hospital. Nothing was wrong, everything was normal and fine in terms of recovery...it was just painful, exhausting, emotionally draining, YUCK! I was also very very very fortunate to have breastfeeding go well (thank you, lactation consultants!). I think in the end it helped me manage because I didn't have all the "extras" to do that are attached to pumping, mixing formula, washing bottles, etc. Now I'm stuck in the "how the hell do I wean" boat.

I also feel like each milestone made things easier even though everyone (with singletons lol) kept telling me "oh it will get harder when they crawl...etc.) I think it has to do with less baby frustration with each milestone met. Baby can get more of what she wants, can get to where she wants, doesn't want to be held all the time, etc. I dunno if it will get easier or harder when they walk though!!

I'm a SAHM. It's hard but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We're financially crunched right now, but I think it's better for the family than both my husband and I scrambling around in the mornings to get to work, scrambling in the evenings to get routines down, and dealing with missing work due to sick babies. I think I'd like to go back to work, but don't know how to choose a good time.

OK, now I want to see if I can squeeze in a nap for myself