Default Bed Bath & Beyond Baby Section

For those of you that don't know this, Bed Bath & Beyond bought Buy Buy Baby. If you go to www.BedBathAndBeyond.com and click on the baby section, you are essentially in the Buy Buy Baby site. It is very similar to BRU and you can find anything from toys, to bottles, to car seats to strollers. Find what you like, write down the description and do one of two things to save 20% on each item.

1 I go into the store and order directly with an employee and use the 20% coupons I get each week. I believe you can use up to 6 or 7 at a time. Also as if they can waive the shipping, it just might work. This made my Peg Perego Infant Seat and Graco Touch Free Diaper Pail very reasonable.

2 Order your items online and then go into the store after delivery with the receipt and coupons and get a refund for the 20% coupons you have.

This is a great option and I have stopped shopping at the "other" baby store which only occasionally offers 15% off.

Thanks for posting this! I plan on using some of my 20% off coupons now...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainET View Post
    I believe you can use up to 6 or 7 at a time.
    Bed, Bath, and Beyond's policy is that they take as many coupons as you have items. They take expired coupons, too. Can't use the coupons online unless you do an e-store order with an employee in the store.

how do you get the 20% off coupons?
    mommy to the loves of my life ds (Oct. 2008) and dd (Aug. 2011)

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I havent seen coupons forever! So to clarify, we can go into the store and use our expired coupons on baby (Buy Buy Baby) stuff? My BBBaby is quite far away, but I live right near a Bed Bath. It would be great if I could get free shipping. I never see offers for that.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You can use expired coupons at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but not Buy Buy Baby. I tried to have them waive free shipping once and they wouldn't in conjuction with the coupon (they would do one but not the other). However, I returned a baby item from our registry to Buy Buy Baby and re-purchased it in another size, and they allowed both the coupon and the free shipping, so I suppose it depends on who you speak with.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.