Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by brittone2 View Post
    Just wanted to add that I'm totally embarrassed I've been around these boards forever and I still don't know how to do a multiquote . Sorry for the 9 million individual replies

For that, click the button next to the quick reply that has a quote mark and a plus. Do that on each one you want to reply to, then click the "post reply" button at the bottom of the page and the advanced editor will open up with all the quoted posts.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

One fitted that hasn't been mentioned is my absolute fave is Green Sprout Baby. www.greensproutbaby.com They are the trimest diaper around IMHO. I love how thin they are and how absorbant they are.

I love love love my Thirsties covers. We started out w/the XS then got S then got M. We love them and they contain everything the diaper can't. We use the stuffable Thirsties AIO for nightime and works most of the time (she sleeps through the night).

Katie- ITA about the Goodmama. I've never bought one and could never understand why anyone would spend that kind of money on a diaper. I'm glad I never forked it over.
    Candice
    WOHM to DS1 (6/04), DS2 (12/05), DD (2/09) and to our fur-st Sascha
    family blog: www.whatsupkahn.blogspot.com

I didn't get to say it on your other thread, but Congratulations Beth!

Are you looking for newborn fluff or larger sizes? For newborn with DS, I used fitteds pretty exclusively, then when he was about 3 weeks old I started adding in the prefolds, and haven't looked back. Love the prefolds this time around. I dyed all of mine so they are fun to use. We mostly pair them with wool - either pull on interlock (like WCW, Luxe - we have some from Rainbow Waters as well) or knit longies/shorties/soakers. I stay on the prefold wagon so I can afford the wool. But, our favorite fitted for the rare occasion that I grab them is BizzyBHive. She's not new, and doesn't stock super regularly, but you can find them used. We've had her dipes in every size (nb, sm, lg - she doesn't do mediums) and they rock. Super duper absorbant and the sizes last forever and fit a wide range.

Oh, and there are some Elbees sitting in stock right now, if you've wanted to try them - no stalking required! Have fun shopping!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

I have too many dipes.....

Hyenacart favs:
    Bagshot Row Bamboo (BSRB)
    Sticky Peas
    Scuttlebutts
    Bububebe
    Sweet Soft Simple

Wool:
    sbish
    WCW
    Luxe
    Apple Dumpling Gang

AIOs:
    BG Organics
    Anne Marie Padorie

At night:
    BGOS pockets

Ok, now I am embarassed.....need to sell some!

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by o_mom View Post
    For that, click the button next to the quick reply that has a quote mark and a plus. Do that on each one you want to reply to, then click the "post reply" button at the bottom of the page and the advanced editor will open up with all the quoted posts.
    Thanks!!! Mystery solved
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

I'm looking to pick up a little bit of everything. I could use a few more newborn fitteds, but I might just convert some prefolds to prefitteds (although I missed a slot over at Tinkle Traps yesterday as I was on the phone, but i have plenty of time LOL). I definitely know I like prefolds, or at least I did in the newborn phase with both kids. I love wool, but I've had 2 wool-haters so far Breaks my heart LOL!! With DD I could sneak them on, but as she got older she protested strongly against wool. Crossing my fingers that maybe I can try some this time around.

I could round out my stash in general with a few more dipes here and there. We never had *huge* rotations, so after 2 kids, some of our dipes have seen better days, kwim? They are usable but not sure how well they'll hold up in the long run. I still have lots of stuff in great shape, but I always like picking up a few extras.

I'm pretty stocked on Fuzzibunz for beyond the newborn stage. That's been our nighttime dipe for both kids.

You all are giving me way too much to drool over LOL. I'm going to have trouble keeping myself in check
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Pocket Change pocket dipes have 2 available stuffers that don't need to be removed as they agitate out in the wash--love that option. They are nice and trim as well. I also have a couple of Rumparooz one size and they are nice and absorbant, but not real trim. I have some small BG egyptian cotton fitteds for sale that I can put on BBB if anyone is needing dipes. In fact I have some I need to put on today.

o_mom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Check your elastic on the FuzziBunz - I know my Mediums were pretty shot after two. I really need to get on replacing the elastic before DS3 pottytrains. I know someone here had elastic replaced, but I'm not sure who she used for it.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Quote Originally Posted by o_mom View Post
    Check your elastic on the FuzziBunz - I know my Mediums were pretty shot after two. I really need to get on replacing the elastic before DS3 pottytrains. I know someone here had elastic replaced, but I'm not sure who she used for it.
    Yeah, the elastic on on a bunch of my DS's (my oldest) were shot before I even had DD. Between them being used a LOT with DS, and then some of them were stored in the very hot attic (we're in NC), the elastic was definitely trashed. I bought quite a few new ones for DD (and found some great deals at a local mom to mom consignment sale), and some from DS are still hanging in there somehow LOL.

I can't complain though...they worked so hard for us for so many years! I've heard about getting the elastic replaced but never know who to contact (and I surely am not enough of a seamstress to figure it out!).
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006

For replacing elastic, I am getting a package ready to send to: http://hyenacart.com/sarahsstitches/...p?c=38&p=33787

Never used her before, but she was recommended to me. I'll post a review when I get them back, but it'll probably be awhile.

For newborn fitteds, my faves were Kindhearted Women, Little Caboose sz 0, Righteous Baby FLAMs, Bizzy B Hive.

OH! And how could I forget my favorite pockets - OBB www.hyenacart.com/obbdiapers The best diaper bag diapers ever. I've only tried the aplix, as I have them for people who watch DS and don't understand how to change a cloth diaper. The aplix ones go on just like disposables. I've heard the side snap are the best!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast