hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Any reviews of the PBK Cameron Systems?

How do they hold up? Do you love them? Anyone have white? How does it do over time?
    TIA!
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

I've had it for about 2 years. We bought the Sun Valley Honey color and I love it! I have the exact setup that is pictured below minus the chalkboard cabinet doors.

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...key=rromplycry

The storage boxes are really nice too and I also found some great navy and red ones at Target to store smaller toys in. 4 of them fit perfect in each of the 3 bottom open sections. Can't find them at Target.com, but they are in the bedding section of the store.

My only complaint is the bottom has gotten pretty scratched up, but I guess that is normal with children running cars on it!

Ann

We don't have one but have several friends who do. Every one of them said if they had it to do over they would not buy it. I guess it scratches very easily and just doesn't look that great after a year or two. They finally came out with those wood filler crayons to match it, but still, for that kind of money, I wouldn't want to be doing that weekly.
    Maybe someone who has one here had a different experience from my friends, but it kept me from looking at it for our playroom.
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

I find the price prohibitive for the level of quality. I'd rather pay IKEA prices for a comparable level of quality and get EA level furniture when the kids grow up.
    DD '06
    DD '14