Arrow Any good deals on Yankee Candles?

In particular, I'd like a big Macintosh apple one . I can get one with a 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath, & Beyond, but thought there might be something better that you would know about.

Thanks!

If you live near a Yankee candle store I believe they are doing a buy one get one half off deal right now.

I also bought a candle shade at one of their outlets this past winter and got a print off with the receipt $10 off $25 purchase when you sign up for their mailing list online or something along those lines. Ever since then I have got some really good coupons by mail since then. Recently I got buy one get one free of equal or lesser value. And it was a coupon for each of the sizes so I got 2 large candles, 2 medium, and 2 small.

They always have them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx - not sure about the scents, though. They had lots of autumnal scents last time I was there.

swrc00 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I noticed when I was looking through the newspaper ads that Target is selling Yankee Candles.

http://www.target.com/s/192-9761272-...=relevancerank

They seemed to be priced the same as the original Yankee Candles.

Thanks, Everyone!

Default Yankee Outlets Exist

Not sure if they are bargains.

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default B1g1

I just received an email for Buy 1 Large Tumber Jar Candle (22oz) get 1 Free, in instore printable or online with code. $5 flat shipping..looks good on every large jar but Best For Less Fragrances. I have two new ones so I'm willing to forward my online code to you if you're interested.
    SAHM Mamma to 4

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This was a front page deal on slickdeals today - you can go to that site for more info and the actual coupon link for in store.

Yankee Candles - BOGO FREE Sale.

Flat Rate Shipping of $5.00.

Coupon Code is XF910A7

Link to In-store coupon [yankeecandle.com] - COUPON EXPIRES 10/4/09 - ASSUME ONLINE OFFER DOES TOO.

**Must purchase in even lots - no odd lots this time**