Default what's going on with Amby baby? Terrified to use the bed with my baby!

Here is the thread I started in the Lounge.

Any safety info on this?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=341626
    Mama to DD 10/07 and DS 8/09

I posted a message on the "freaking out" thread about Amby Baby USA, which has not shown up yet.
    I hope the USCPSC can release more information on the fate of three children in the U.S. who USED (note past tense) Amby beds. You will probably have to file for the reports. I have spoken with them and their news shocked me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Bloom View Post
    I posted a message on the "freaking out" thread about Amby Baby USA, which has not shown up yet.
    I hope the USCPSC can release more information on the fate of three children in the U.S. who USED (note past tense) Amby beds. You will probably have to file for the reports. I have spoken with them and their news shocked me.
    I will add: all my statements are stated IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Default check LOUNGE thread "freaking out"

Quote Originally Posted by Melarina View Post
    Here is the thread I started in the Lounge.

Any safety info on this?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=341626
    I now have a post on the thread mentioned above.
    I have learned since from other sites that some parents have phoned the USCPSC and got no new information. You will definitely have to file for reports, perhaps Freedom of Information Act requests. Look for Amby incidents in Georgia, 6/13/09, and Oregon, 8/22/09.