Hello all ,

I've been lurking here for a few months and have already been _So_ thankful for this book & these boards. I got the book at a key moment of being overwhelmed with how much stuff!? I was going to need to bring my baby home. Thankfully, the book and boards have already saved me a few hundred $$ and definitely guided some of my purchases based on quality, etc. So, THANKS!

A bit about me: 31yo, 1st time mommy about to pop (DS can get his boney bum out of my ribcage any day he wants!), veterinarian thankful for the flexibility of my profession which has had quite a circuitous course so far and hopefully will continue in small interludes after DS comes, but we'll let him direct when and how much, married for 11 mos to the most wonderful helicopter pilot in the world who promises me a lifetime of adventure. learning how to be a SAHM and loving cooking for my family. I also happen to own the best dog in America, Ele a 11.5 yo Catahoula who basically runs our home but she's a gentle dictator (and we are afraid about to go through a coups d'etat).

Things I'm currently curious about: disposables v. cloth, which silly stroller to buy!! (too many choices, too much $$), when and which bouncer to buy, and exactly what does a contraction feel like (I'll know that one sooner or later regardless), good meals to make in advance then freeze.

I'm looking forward to learning from ya'll and hopefully will have something of my own to add here & there.

Have a great day!
L