sorry for the lame-sounding thread title, i wasn't sure exactly how to word my question. thing is, i'm expecting my first baby in a few months (baby boy) and i am busy setting up the nursery right now. i recently got this gorgeous changing table / shelving system from Pottery Barn Kids, which i absolutely adore (link is below)

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...m_ite=Datafeed

since this changing table/shelving system is pretty big it comes with things to attach to the wall (which we haven't done yet). the problem is that now my DH is worried that this system is going to be very impractical, because he says that during changing time, the baby will likely end up spraying pee (or worse!) all over everything (including the wall), and therefore he will always be having to move the entire thing (it is pretty heavy) away from the wall to clean it. anyway, the thought of this never crossed my mind, but now it's starting to really bother me. i was all excited about this piece of furniture and now i'm sort of bummed now after realizing this. i spent a lot of $$ on this and so i'd really hate to have it end up being a source of constant annoyance and grief.

anyway, so i just wanted to ask those of you with baby boys (and with similar changing tables or furniture pieces)..what is your experience with this? is this really a big deal? do boys "spray" a lot during changing time..and how did you keep them from soiling your furniture, etc during changing? i keep thinking of that commercial with that dad changing the baby boy who ends up spraying over all the coats etc at a dinner party..(lol)