Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JTsMom View Post
    Ok- so how do you keep the cute toddler from dumping all the art supplies? These 2 things could not co-exist in my house. My 1 year old thinks it is his duty to dump any bin/ box/ drawer within his reach. Very envious. Beautiful room.
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah, can't help you there. The tornado team had it destroyed about 5 mins after I took the picture. Zach usually targets the abacus and the coloring books. He hasn't yet caught onto the fact that there are lots of tiny pieces in some of the bins, thank goodness. I may be investing in a superyard or something soon though. Can you see the chalk hanging from the top of the easel? Guess why. lol

Both rooms get trashed on a pretty regular basis, but they are really easy to clean up, so it's not that bad. The toys are pretty limited with by the baskets, so that stays under control for the most part. The Ikea block wagon on the bottom shelf is my nemesis. It needs to go visit Grandma or something.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Love the maps, just picked them up! Thanks!
    Last edited by wellyes; 04-05-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Lori, you have created a FANTASTIC learning space. I want to come and live in your house. Oh, my gosh, how gorgeous.

Now, how do I make this happen in *my* house??
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I'm adding a link to another thread with more basket ideas. I know people, like me, search for this thread often, so I thought having it all together would be best.

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=423146
    Kris

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10