Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Love the tree! I wanted to get a tree for DD's room, but didn't want to splurge for the one I wanted at Land of Nod. Anyway, I found some Wendy Bellissimo ones at BRU on clearance and they're really nice. I'll see if I can post. BTW, I put some sports balls ones on DS's walls and when we rearranged the room after we moved his crib out. There is sticky residue in the shape of balls all over his walls. I haven't figured out how to get it off. Any BTDT suggestions?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Love the tree! I wanted to get a tree for DD's room, but didn't want to splurge for the one I wanted at Land of Nod. Anyway, I found some Wendy Bellissimo ones at BRU on clearance and they're really nice. I'll see if I can post. BTW, I put some sports balls ones on DS's walls and when we rearranged the room after we moved his crib out. There is sticky residue in the shape of balls all over his walls. I haven't figured out how to get it off. Any BTDT suggestions?
    Not BTDT, but the first thing I would try is "goo gone". Just try it on an inconspicuous area first of course, to make sure it doesnt affect the paint at all.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    Not BTDT, but the first thing I would try is "goo gone". Just try it on an inconspicuous area first of course, to make sure it doesnt affect the paint at all.
    I use goo gone all the time. I suppose I could try it in a small spot. I worry that it would leave an oil stain though.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

czekit7 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I put up my tree today! I think it came out nice. We have a nook in our master bedroom and that's where Parker's crib and changing table are. No separate nursery or anything. I may try and find some animals to add to the wall still. It was really easy to do. The decals are super thin, like scotch tape, but more flexible. There's no way a little kid/toddler would be able to peel them off. I got the kit at BRU for $29.99. Since our walls are green though, IRL it's kind of hard to see the green leaves (although in the pics it's harder to see the yellow leaves). The tree is not very big though-- about 53" tall and 41" wide (the trunk ends about an inch below the hamper).

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this tree!!

happy2bamom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I LOVE that tree! I have been wanting to try these out for some time, but my DH is sooo anal about the walls. He insists that even though they are removable they will still leave some sort of residue behind. My kids' rooms are decorated nicely, BUT it would take it to a whole new level to be able to put some wall decals on. I saw a really cool train one, where it looks like a big locamotive is coming right into the room and I KNOW DS2 would just be nuts over that if I put it in his room.
    Where can I find the locamotive? that sounds awesome for DS room.
    Kelli
    Proud mama to Biggy & Redball

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3