Default Does anyone own a quest and a volo?

Is this stroller overkill or a good thing?

Well, what sort of situation would you need a Volo but not a Quest? Seems like the Quest would do it all.

I found a volo for $55 at brus clearance. Thought it would be good for travel, quick trips, etc. I'm thinking a quest would be better for an everyday stroller, in which case, do I return the Volo or keep it for travel (I don't know that I would be comfortable travelling with the quest, gate checking it, etc)... That's why I thought I would ask...

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I found a volo for $55 at brus clearance. Thought it would be good for travel, quick trips, etc. I'm thinking a quest would be better for an everyday stroller, in which case, do I return the Volo or keep it for travel (I don't know that I would be comfortable travelling with the quest, gate checking it, etc)... That's why I thought I would ask...
    I would keep the Volo - at that price you can resell on CL and make back most if not all of your money.

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If the husband drove the girls around more in his car, I could see having a Volo in his car in addition to the Quest that lives in my car. But I'm kind of lazy like that.
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

I have both. I got a screamin' deal on a Volo on ebay a while back. The Quest is gathering dust in the garage. We like to travel light around here, and neither of my kids will nap in the stroller. One of these days I will get around to posting the Quest on CL!
    mommy to DS who is 9
    DD who is 6
    and my girl in heaven

Yes - I have both. I lived in NYC so the weight difference is essential for the subway. Now in the burbs, it's less so, but I did find that the Volo was more comfortable as my child got older and easier to push. Older Quests also didn't come with the carry strap - and mine is an '05.

I LOVE the Volo, but probably only because I waited to buy it until my child was older (2 1/2).