Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by tweetee928 View Post
    She was waaaaay too rough for them to sit in a side-by-side (I pictured her poking, prodding, pulling on the baby's hair, etc.)
    I'm glad you're pleased with your selection. DH kicked the back of the P&T so it wouldn't work for us. Friends with it like it for the most part.

You'd think the toddler could reach the baby, but I want to say that in our BJCED that isn't the case. My first two did not even KNOW there was another kid next to them for the better part of a year. Seriously. The seats are deep, esp when reclined. One day we finally noticed them playing footsie and were like, "Yes, there is a sibling on the other side of that wall!"

Is the BJCCD being retired? It is not listed on the comparison chart on the BJ website. What are the differences between it and the BJCED?

yes, it is being retired. I know some people are finding them on really good sales still. the only difference that I know is that the bjced has more bells and whistles heavier and more expensive.
    hth
    mommy to the loves of my life ds (Oct. 2008) and dd (Aug. 2011)

Your kids are too close in age for most Sit & Stand tandems, but this one could work for you. You can put the infant car seat in the back, facing you, and your older baby in the front seat. The video review on this is pretty comprehensive. Good luck!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

If you just want a lightweight option, the Mac Twin Triumph is a classic. And not too wide.

http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_284425...roller_reviews
    Last edited by smcdonald2; 12-06-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Since we do a lot of outdoor walks and sightseeing, I think I've decided to go with the BJCCD. Since this stroller is being retired, does anyone know where I can find the best deal? Thanks!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by aggie2006 View Post
    Since we do a lot of outdoor walks and sightseeing, I think I've decided to go with the BJCCD. Since this stroller is being retired, does anyone know where I can find the best deal? Thanks!
    I always search in Google shopping. Try that.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I just looked, and it looks like Babies R Us still has some colors and so does amazon. There are some other sites, too, but these were the most common ones.

Quote Originally Posted by aggie2006 View Post
    Is the BJCCD being retired? It is not listed on the comparison chart on the BJ website. What are the differences between it and the BJCED?
    Yes, the City Classic is being discontinued.

The BJCED has a rounder canopy with nice magnetic closure vent flaps (and the rounded canopy offers greater max height for child), a multi-pocket handlebar console, slightly wider tires, more padding in seats, adjustable footflap (normal position or fully flat).
    Heather
    Owner, PeppyParents

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you have two kids close in age i'd go for the elite- the adjustable footrest, vented recline, extra padding etc make it worth your while for younger ones. If they are older these things aren't as useful but for little ones they really come in handy and i've had both so i can honestly compare the two

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2