Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Just got five that we hadn't seen before in the shops - even with shipping works out a lot cheaper.

Got these last time they had them and they are adorable. Just ordered more for my niece and nephews. Great deal.
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

This is the first I've seen these. They are adorable! They will make for some great gifts. Thank you!

Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

They are also on Hautelook.com for $3 each along with a bunch of other hape toys. Not sure how much shipping is.
    Last edited by missym; 10-24-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

SammyeGail is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just an FYI on Mamabargins.com, I ordered a pic once, paid the quoted shipping, then had to pay an additional $6 plus change to the post office to be able to pick it up.

I didn't write and complain or anything, but these seeming like a heavier item(s) I thought I would give a heads up just in case anyone who's ordered runs into this issue.

Hope no one does!!

Samantha

I love anamalz! i've started a collection for my son...but just so you know, with the shipping, i think you can score these just as cheap on amazon.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    They are also on Hautelook.com for $3 each along with a bunch of other hape toys. Not sure how much shipping is. I'd provide a link for those who aren't members but I know referrals aren't allowed.
    Thanks. I was able to get a few that were already sold out at MB (giraffe and elephant).
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

Quote Originally Posted by nellonello View Post
    Thanks. I was able to get a few that were already sold out at MB (giraffe and elephant).
    How much did you pay for shipping? I could just pick these up at the MamaBargains warehouse, but wanted to get a few on Hautelook that was out of stock on Mamabargains.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    How much did you pay for shipping? I could just pick these up at the MamaBargains warehouse, but wanted to get a few on Hautelook that was out of stock on Mamabargains.
    I ordered 8 additional animals and shipping was 4.95 from Hautelook. The 20 I ordered from MB came to $14.53 shipping. For reference, shipping is to Seattle, WA.
    Last edited by nellonello; 10-23-2009 at 01:06 PM.
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast