Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I haven't opened our box yet (just arrived today and bedtime just arrived), but I also have the Plan Barn here for Christmas. We opened the barn box to measure and decided that about 4.5" to 5.25" tall was ideal for bigger animals, like horses, cows, etc.

I didn't get Hape farm Animalz, we went with Holztiger for the barn...but we did get a lot of zoo Animalz for stockings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    i like our plan barn ALOT, but i got a very good deal on it- so it wasn't really a splurge for us (i think it was under 30 dollars and then we got the stable/chicken coop for 13 and the tractor for 13...so we really lucked out!)
    OMG!! Where did you find the plan barn for THAT cheap (adn the tractor!?!). I've been watching them both on amazon for months adn they aren't budging from their $80 & $50 price. i'm so jealous!!!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Quote Originally Posted by sewarsh View Post
    OMG!! Where did you find the plan barn for THAT cheap (adn the tractor!?!). I've been watching them both on amazon for months adn they aren't budging from their $80 & $50 price. i'm so jealous!!!
    Do you mind posting the link to this barn? Thanks so much!
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    Do you mind posting the link to this barn? Thanks so much!
    http://www.amazon.com/Plan-Toys-0714...=3FCQWLBHJ5XGT

I also like this one by wonderworld, but also $$$$:

http://www.amazon.com/Wonderworld-WW...=3FCQWLBHJ5XGT

ugh. i truly wasn't trying to brag about our barn-- i got it from fao schwartz back in may-- i think lots of people did. it was sorta a fiasco, and i tried to get the animals and the veggie garden (also really cheap) but they were sold out. i got the plan washing machine and tea set at that time too... and some other things. we're a plan toy family apparently oh yeah- i got my nephew a rescue set that i'm hanging on to fao.com isn't the same anymore...so i'm afraid prices like that are a thing of the past.

i LOVE the holtziger animals and figures. so nice. and pricey. makes our plan animals seem like a bargain even at full retail price! (for what it's worth i've had GREAT customer service from plan toys, and wouldn't hesitate buying their stuff full price if you think your child will enjoy it... our washing machine had a chink and FAO was making it kinda difficult for me to return/get a replacement...i contacted plan and they made it super easy even though it wasn't really their problem! customer for life here!)

i got some great FAO deals too when they went out of business, so i can't complain. goood for you!

dr kit $20:
    http://www.fao.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3744190

dump truck, police car and fire truck $5:
    http://www.fao.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3744195

adn the gigantic coordinating trucks that were orignally $80 each for $20.

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Hautelook - Fatwallet Credit?

Has anyone had their $6 posted to their account from Fat Wallet from Hautelook? I see it in my "clicks" but nothings been reported. I placed the order on 10/23....just wondering if anyone got their "credit"?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alien_host View Post
    Has anyone had their $6 posted to their account from Fat Wallet from Hautelook? I see it in my "clicks" but nothings been reported. I placed the order on 10/23....just wondering if anyone got their "credit"?

Thanks!
    Haven't gotten anything here either.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9