kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Remote Control Vehicle

Would like to get a remote controled vehicle for DS1's 5th bday. I'd love something semi simple that could be used "all terrain" in our back yard. Anyone have one they love??

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My DS is really enjoying his morphibian. It also can go in water which is an added bonus. Unfortunately swim season was over when he got it for his b-day so he didn't get to use it in the pool.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    My DS is really enjoying his morphibian. It also can go in water which is an added bonus. Unfortunately swim season was over when he got it for his b-day so he didn't get to use it in the pool.

DS is 4 and it is a little above his age -- he likes it a lot but doesn't have 100% control over it. It seems great! Have had it for about 6 months.

DS #2 can also use it (he is 2) but just pushes buttons etc.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Which morphians do you have- seems there are alot of styles- are they all basically the same?

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

terrainiac!!! My 4 year old and 8 yr old got one each for xmas last year and it is great for outdoors. Goes ever everything mud,dirt,grass etc. I highly recommend it! Our 2 are still going strong a year later!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RZUXQ4

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tondi G View Post
    terrainiac!!! My 4 year old and 8 yr old got one each for xmas last year and it is great for outdoors. Goes ever everything mud,dirt,grass etc. I highly recommend it! Our 2 are still going strong a year later!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RZUXQ4
    Good to hear! I got 2 from Woot a couple weeks ago. I got red and green so they're different frequencies.

Watch woot.com for these - I paid $29.99 each and $5 shipping. I noticed them on the Woot Off last week, too.
    Kris

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    Good to hear! I got 2 from Woot a couple weeks ago. I got red and green so they're different frequencies.

Watch woot.com for these - I paid $29.99 each and $5 shipping. I noticed them on the Woot Off last week, too.
    You got a good deal! I think we paid 40 bucks for them last year on Black friday at Target!