Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ariveraz View Post
    leather diaper bag?????

(Sorry, couldn't resist )
    I know, that's how I feel too. I can't imagine how heavy it would be to lug around a leather diaper bag, it's already heavy enough when I use fabric or nylon material diaper bags.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought the OiOi leather messenger, and I love it. But, I love all things leather. It is a bit heavier, but it hold everything!

It has been a long time (I forgot about this website after having my LO 1.5 years ago) and I did NOT get a leather diaper bag, but am currently using a faux leather style one from Fleurville. I find it easy to clean and very attractive. It was a hand me down so I am not sure if they make it anymore. I think it is similar to their G-Luxe line. I am planning on getting a Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack in their PVC material once I have baby #2 in Dec as they are roomy and a local company.

Hope that helps anyone who might stumble across this old thread!

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I don't have all leather, but my summer diaper bag is linen w/ leather details. Its a bit heavy, but mostly because its really roomy and I load it up.

I personally don't have the dirty issue that some mom's talk about. I keep snacks and sippy's of milk in there but have never had enough of a mess as to need to wash it or even spot clean it. I guess when DS was a newborn there may have been an incident of spit up or something, but I've never needed to put a diaper bag in the laundry.

Just my experience. I'd rather carry something nice looking that I love since its pretty much the only fashion accessory I get most days.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

JuJuBe makes faux leather Earth Leather diaper bags that are actually machine washable! I don't have one but they look fab!

http://ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/?p=672
    http://ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/?p=2266

Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have a JuJuBe Earth Leather bag, and I LOVE it. It is chic, durable, and very well-organized... plus it can go in the laundry! Amazing.

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mackmama View Post
    I have a JuJuBe Earth Leather bag, and I LOVE it. It is chic, durable, and very well-organized... plus it can go in the laundry! Amazing.
    Which one? What color?
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

Quote Originally Posted by goldenpig View Post
    Which one? What color?
    The Be Fabulous in Black with the hot pink lining. I really wanted the brown/teal bag, but I don't like brass hardware.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have the brown BeHave, and LOVE IT. It's the perfect color and great shape/size!

I love hearing about the JJB love! I really like the Behave and think I'll need to get one in the future once I don't need to carry around so much stuff. I think it's a little small for me right now, but I love the looks of it. I'd want the brown if I could get it without that brass hardware!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast