Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    A friend always does a good veggie pizza using boboli bread (cooked then cooled) spread with cream cheese and topped with raw veggies of her choice (usually matchstick carrots, diced green pepper, brocolli, sliced black olives, etc) and a light sprinkle of shredded cheese. Cut into bite sized squares. It's served at room temp. Cream cheese keeps for a while at room temp. You could also bring the brick of cream cheese in a cooler bag and all the veggies pre-chopped and then just quickly assemble before the potluck.
    My mom makes this cream cheese veggie pizza but with crescent rolls for the crust. YUM!
    http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/Sho....aspx?rid=9897

My mom also sometimes makes pizza rolls with crescent rolls. spread out the rolls, crimp seams, add sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni if desired. roll up, slice, bake. YUM. i think you could make these bite sized if you wanted.
    http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/Sho...aspx?rid=15520

My mom must have a Pilsbury cookbook, LOL!

looking at the web site, i see they have a pizza roll type recipe but with turkey and cranberry. i also saw ham and cheese, and other combos too.

let us know what you take!
    Anne

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We wound up making the skewers of cherry tomatoes, basil and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper. They were fast to make, not very expensive and people seemed to like them. Thank you!!

Beth

PS- these other suggestions look awesome and I want to eat all of them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2