Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomom1121 View Post
    Pumpkin Dip

8 oz cream cheese
    1 15 oz can pumpkin
    2 c. powdered sugar
    1 Tbsp. cinnamon
    1/2 tsp. ground ginger

Mix cream cheese with sugar on low until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Chill 8 hrs. Serve with apples, pears and ginger snaps.

Delicious, and perfect for Thanksgiving. You can hollow out a small pumpkin to serve it in and it's really cute!!
    This looks great. I make a different one, but still serve with ginger snaps and apples. Everyone seems to love it!

1 16 oz cool whip
    1 box vanilla pudding
    1 can pumpkin
    1 tsp pumpkin spice

Mix and serve!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    Sunny
    mom to DD E 11/03, DS1 W 3/06, and DS2 1/09

ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sunriseiz View Post
    This looks great. I make a different one, but still serve with ginger snaps and apples. Everyone seems to love it!

1 16 oz cool whip
    1 box vanilla pudding
    1 can pumpkin
    1 tsp pumpkin spice

Mix and serve!
    That sounds delicious too...hmmm, which one to make this year??!!

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

There are lots of great ones with sausage. I'm trying to decide which one to make for Thanksgiving. I might do the Sage Sausage Bites that a PP posted since I have some sage. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/r...ipe/index.html

But the wonton ones and the sausage cheese balls sound great too.....decisions, decisions.

Here's another sausage one that has BACON! It sounds gross, but they are tasty!

Party Sausages (my meaurements aren't exact)

2 packages of sausage links (I use Jones)
    Bacon strips
    brown sugar

Cut sausages in 1/2 after defrosting. Wrap with 1/3 slice of bacon. Put in a square 8 inch pan side by side until filled. Cover top of sausages with brown sugar. Cover tightly with foil or plastic wrap and refridgerate overnight.

Bake at 350 for about 1 hour. Serve immediately on a plate with toothpicks.

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thumbs up to the Sage Sausage Bites! Although the recipe makes a ton of dipping sauce, I cut it in half and still had some left.

They were gobbled up on thanksgiving, the only thing is that my house smelled like sausage all day. I'm wondering if I can prep them in advance and freeze them cooked and then just warm them up for the party. Thoughts?

I also made a different version of the wonton sausage bites. I didn't love the texture of the wonton "cups" and they were hard to fill, IMO. I did it in a rush and some colapsed.

I cooked the sausage with diced green pepper and onions and then topped with Italian cheese (bagged shredded). I skipped the ranch dressing after reading the reviews. They were pretty tasty but a bit too labor intensive for this party.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5