Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Gap deals: $30 off $100 ends today; tomorrow: 25% off sale and 50% off outerwear

I went by Gap today, and here's the deal at my Gap (NYC):

Today is the last day for $30 off $100, even though it's supposed to go through the 24th. Tomorrow, the sales clerk told me very quietly, they start doing 25% additional off sale items and 50% off outerwear.

They also gave me a card today for 40% off one full-priced item that's good only in stores on 3 Wednesdays in December.

Great! My local Gap had tons on clearance. NE1 know if we can use this coupon in addition to that?

http://gap.m.delivery.net/w/webView?...N&sc=&k=1oQNaB

SammyeGail is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Is it going to be ALL outerwear or outerwear on sale?? I'd make the drive to a Gap store to get this coat 50% off!

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...scid=498742022

Please let me know! I'll also try to call my Gap store, but I've ran over on my cell minutes and my cordless phone hardly holds a charge, ROFL!!
    Samantha
    Twin Boys - 11/20/05
    N. and J. - My heart and hands are full!

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by SammyeGail View Post
    Is it going to be ALL outerwear or outerwear on sale?? I'd make the drive to a Gap store to get this coat 50% off!

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...scid=498742022

Please let me know! I'll also try to call my Gap store, but I've ran over on my cell minutes and my cordless phone hardly holds a charge, ROFL!!
    I'm afraid I don't know. The sales clerk told me under her breath while I was checking out.

The sale is 50% off ALL outerwear!!

I have a red one on hold for me, sized up like the reviews recommended, I hope it fits. 2 reviews said to size up 2 times !

Now I have to talk DH into going, or try driving myself. I feel terrible and have a horrible sinus infection. I just took my 1st antibiotic at lunch .

Good luck everyone!
    Samantha
    Twin Boys - 11/20/05

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. Hemingway

coupons are YMMV. If the discount rings automatically (ie - cashiers don't need to add a "code" to get it to apply) then probably yes to using a coupon, but if they need to type a code to get the discount to apply then no coupons.

kayte is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SammyeGail View Post
    The sale is 50% off ALL outerwear!!

I have a red one on hold for me, sized up like the reviews recommended, I hope it fits. 2 reviews said to size up 2 times !

Now I have to talk DH into going, or try driving myself. I feel terrible and have a horrible sinus infection. I just took my 1st antibiotic at lunch .

Good luck everyone!
    Just to let you know I tried to try on this coat.... The arms are cut so thin. I had a long sleeve shirt and a thin cardigan on. Even with the cardigan off I had to go up to so many sizes to be able to get free movement of my arms it no longer looked stylish.

It is a gorgeous coat---made lovely and the red color is better in person... but I wound up at Old Navy.
    Mom to Arwen (1/06), and two geriatric chihuahuas

Quote Originally Posted by kayte View Post
    Just to let you know I tried to try on this coat.... The arms are cut so thin. I had a long sleeve shirt and a thin cardigan on. Even with the cardigan off I had to go up to so many sizes to be able to get free movement of my arms it no longer looked stylish.

It is a gorgeous coat---made lovely and the red color is better in person... but I wound up at Old Navy.
    Thats what I kept reading in all the reviews . My upper arms are not thin. I am between sizes and she held my upper size, I've thought about calling back and asking about another size up, but I don't know how it would look in the lower hips. Is it worth a 45 min drive while sick....

I like this one from LLBean.com, but I want a better deal than $10 gift card!

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/sto...6-tn&cat4=6703
    Samantha
    Twin Boys - 11/20/05

I went to my tiny little Gap last night... I moved a few things in the sale section together, hopefully they stayed where I put them! Shopping with an active 2 1/2 year old is hard enough. Does anyone have the longer gold coat in store, or is it online only? I would imagine bigger stores will have some great deals!
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

Default Printable Gap coupon 20% off including sale items

http://tinyurl.com/ykm3df2

Print says good on entire purchase including sale items. I hope this can be used today with the extra 25% off sale items in store. Also good online. HTH someone.
    Stacey
    Mama to DS '03
    DD '06
    and DD '10

for Samuel

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast