I'm a SAHM and am looking into Mom's Morning Out programs for DD, who is 18 months old. Looking for feedback as to whether these fees sound high or normal: The one I like best has a $75 application fee, a $75 activity fee (although DD isn't likely to participate in the activities the school provides for the preschool kids b/c she'd only be there once a week) and the rate is $100/month for 1 morning a week. I wanted Fridays, but they say they haven't had enough interest and only have Wednesdays and Mondays. We can't do Wednesdays. As they follow our county's school schedule and don't allow parents make-up days following school holidays, we'd be paying for days we can't use. Is all of this normal? Reading over what I've typed, I feel pretty foolish for considering the place now, but am still wondering... Is this normal with MMO's and/or preschools?

The place is spotless. It's beautiful inside and the playground is fenced and private. The MMO schedule has a lot of arts and crafts activities and music. Most of the other MMO's in our area are booked. Maybe this one isn't b/c it's so pricey and inflexible? I already have a sitter one morning a week. The MMO would be a good way for DD to ease into preschool, have some time with other kids, activities, etc, AND give me a break.