View Poll Results: Skip Hop Pronto or Ju Ju Be BeChanged

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skip Hop Pronto

5 50.00%
  • Ju Ju Be BeChanged

5 50.00%

Default Skip Hop Pronto vs. Ju Ju Be BeChanged

I saw the Skip Hop Pronto in action, and was quite impressed! It's so nice having everything you need for a diaper change in a compact bag.

I also recently found out about Ju-Ju-Be BeChanged, which is essentially the same thing as the Pronto- but the BeChanged would match perfectly with my JJB BeAll and JJB PaciPod. However, it's been discontinued!! I'm sure I could find one somewhere, but I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble.

So, question is:
    (1) Skip Hop Pronto
    OR
    (2) Ju Ju Be BeChanged

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love my BeChanged for the car, but would never carry it. It gets very stuffed with just wipes, diapers, and a change of clothes, and the magnetic closure isn't able to keep it closed. I use it when I have an unexpected need to change a diaper and/or outfit in the back of my car.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    I love my BeChanged for the car, but would never carry it. It gets very stuffed with just wipes, diapers, and a change of clothes, and the magnetic closure isn't able to keep it closed. I use it when I have an unexpected need to change a diaper and/or outfit in the back of my car.
    Good point about the magnetic closure.. I guess if I did get it, I'd have it altered to have a snap or something. Thanks!

I vote for the Be Changed.....I have two...and they are nice and big with enough room to accommodate a larger, squirmy child. If you don't overstuff it, you could carry it, as long you don't need a two day supply of everything.
    Linda T.
    Grammie to Dylan Thomas

KHF is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've had both and for what I used them for, the BeChanged was far and away the better choice. I have a Toyota Highlander and I leave it in the back to change when we're out. The Skip Hop was only used once, because it gets COLD!! And it's not really padded at all. The Be Changed is very padded. I wouldn't necessarily carry it around, because it is bigger, but for us, it's worked well through 2 kids.
    DD - 2005
    DS - 2008

Nechums is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have the SkipHop Pronto and LOVE it. I love it so much that it became my standard baby gift and everyone that I give it to loves it as well. I love that it stays closed even when I stuff it with way too many diapers and wipes. I also love the zippered pocket where I can put my keys, snack for DS, small toy, etc.
    To be honest, ever since I bought the Pronto, I haven't used a diaper bag. The pronto suffices along with my regular handbag.

I've never used the BeChanged, so I can't compare the two, but I'm really happy with the Pronto.
    Proud mom to
    DS1, Sept 2008
    DS2, Apr 2011
    DD, Oct 2012