Default Do it yourself photo album?

Hi everyone,
    I actually got married 4 years ago and have yet to put my professional pictures in an album (it took our photographer so long to give us our pictures that we gave up on the album part and decided to do it ourselves)...

Has anyone else done this and, if so, can you recommend websites where I might be able to find nice, professional looking 8x10 albums?

Thanks!

Default Maybe arts and crafts store or etsy

If you want something arts and crafty, maybe michaels or jo-ann.... I think etsy has people that do albums... check it out at http://www.etsy.com/category/weddings/album.

I am not yet married, but have been considering having a photo book done by a company like Shutterfly. I just know my parents have a book of their wedding pics, but rarely look at it and it just seems silly to spend a lot of money on it. Etsy sounds like a good idea too.

we got one at Target it was a nice one

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got one at a photography/camera store. It was not super cheap but not ridiculously expensive either. It was the type where you buy the pages and the cover separately. 10 years later and it still looks good. I think it was a Pioneer.
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

I would also love to get our photo album done. We have been married for 2 years and we are not getting time to make an album. I wonder whether there is any point of making one. All the pics are in the system, Picasa and some on Facebook. Gone are the days when people used to make an album of photos.

Default Digital Photo Album

Hey! I'm fairly new here. Have you guys ever thought about making digital photo albums, they seem to be a little bit to manage and cheaper. I'm really looking into it, can anyone give me any recommendations?

Photomom748,
    I have used them all. I used to paper scrapbook and just didn't have the time or space for it anymore. I've used Shutterfly a lot and basically any site offering a good deal. Have you been on www.mixbook.com? I am using it for the first time to make our 2011 family scrapbook. Otherwise, I would be like my 55 yr old mother in law who recently had elbow surgery and is chronologically organizing 20 shoe boxes of pictures from when my husband was a baby! No thanks! Digital scrapbooking it is for me!!!