Default Bebe/Suite Bebe at Baby Depot?

Hi all,

My husband and I recently saw a furniture set at our local Baby Depot with the manufacturer listed as "Bebe" (dresser) and "Suite Bebe" (crib). I have looked and looked, but I don't see anything about this particular manufacturer in the 8th ed. of the Baby Bargains book, on the product reviews pages online, nor have I been able to find anything through my own online searching.

My next step is to call the Baby Depot and inquire with them (Christmas season, ugh...hope they respond!) Does anyone here have any information as to the manufacturer?

A couple of pix of the tags of the crib and dresser:

Thanks to everyone who can help, here!

~Sara

I just saw this furniture set at our local Baby Depot yesterday and was looking forward to finding reviews online before purchasing. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed to see your post come up as the only match for 'Suite Bebe Hampshire'!

Sorry I'm not able to help you at all but I'd love to know if you were able to find more details through the store

I'm afraid I won't be able to be of too much help, but with what I found, maybe you can get further info. I did call the store, who was as helpful as they could be (surprising, considering that they must've been swamped). The gal I spoke with referred to the manufacturer as "Simmons-quality" but couldn't provide me any specifics about the company. She found a phone number on the back of the crib, which I called - it was a Saturday, and the line was answered by a fax machine.

I went back into the store and verified the phone number, also took another look at the set. By this time, I think the set had been "rock-tested" by enough people that the fittings were coming loose, and I was decided against the set because of that and having been able to find very minimal information.

I ended up ordering a set by Creations at another store, but let me pass along at least the phone number. I did verify the number that Baby Depot had given to me when I went back to the store, so maybe they're staffed standard business hours. The phone number is:

877-884-3737

If you can find more information, post back - - there are probably others who would like to know!

Good luck!!

I purchased this crib and matching dresser at Baby Depot in November, 2009. The tag on the crib said "Suite Bebe" and "Hampshire Model #1700". There was also a placard on top of the dresser indicating that it was by "Munire". I could not find this set on the Munire website (or anywhere else for that matter), so I was skeptical. I asked the clerk to bring the boxes out from their warehouse, and sure enough, a stickers on the boxes indicated that both the crib and the dresser had been shipped to Baby Depot directly from Munire. Munire is rated an "A" in Baby Bargains and we got a great deal, so we made the purchase. I still can't find any mention of this set online anywhere and I want to buy the conversion kit. I looked at the crib today and there was an address and phone number. Address: 91 New England Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854. Phone: 877-884-3737. The address matches "Baby Cache", a sister company to Munire. The phone number went to an answering service for "Suite Bebe". They are open normal business hours, so I will call back on Monday. My wife and I were looking at Munire furniture for our nursery, and this set is just as good as the Munire sets were were looking at. Really very good quality, and beautiful pieces. We have been very impressed! It has not been used yet because baby is not due until 4/2/10, but it sure looks nice in our nursery.

Smile Hampshire Crib

Furniture Care Instructions - click here
    These simple instructions will help you keep this piece of furniture in good condition and will allow it to age beautifully.

Assembly Instructions - click here

Product Sheets - product sheets are available for immediate download as pdf documents. Just click the link on the product page to download the product sheet. - click here

Where to buy
    You can find Suite Bebé products at Burlington Coat Factory. You can go to: http://corporate.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/mapquest/ to locate a store with a Baby Depot near you.

Suite Bebé
    91 New England Avenue
    Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Toll free: 877-884-3737
    [email protected]
    http://suitebebe.com/customer_assistance.html