Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Oh,that's good to hear. I hope that it is like that for my order too.Thx for sharing that. Fingers crossed.

I just got a weird email from them, said they need a valid form of payment or something like that? But it's strange, I plugged in the same card that I use on amazon and never have a problem with...this happen to anyone else? I think I'll call tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknack View Post
    I just got a weird email from them, said they need a valid form of payment or something like that? But it's strange, I plugged in the same card that I use on amazon and never have a problem with...this happen to anyone else? I think I'll call tomorrow.
    I would call, sounds odd to me. Like phishing...
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I received my first Duplo set yesterday. Talk about super fast shipping!! Can't wait to get the other items!!!

Just rcvd my second shipment notification email! Woo Hoo! I am very happy with this deal!

i've gotten shipping confirm on everything-- 3 packages apparently -- the cardboard playhouse, the little adventures dresses and the deluxe duplo set. hooray! (but more boxes, dh is going to FREAK!)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19