Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Even though the sets are small and it's not what I would call a "deal", T loves the mail and the magazine from his Brickmaster subscription. It was worth it for sure.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the Brickmaster's info.

I was at the Lego store yesterday and they have a birthday party "kit". It's pretty cool, it has invites and thank you notes....but the best part is that it comes with a little minifigure kit for 10 kids....the minifig has a birthday cake on the shirt. You also get some instructions, building tips, a special b'day brick for the b'day child. ID cards for 10. It was $59.99 but I thought it was pretty cute. I guess you can also buy it to use for an instore party.
    http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product...8&cn=245&d=100

I asked about Advent calendars...apparently they are doing two different ones this year. And the holiday themed set (last year it was a toy shop) is a bakery. I need to get that one! http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product...p=10216&cn=245

TRU is advertising the Advent Calendar already....I hope Borders has it this year!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=4057230

She also thought it was early Sept for the Series 2 minifigs...she said to call next week to get an update.
    Last edited by alien_host; 08-19-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: add links

Alien_host do you know how much the bakery will be? I want the toy shop now too but its going for well over $100 everywhere online Thanks for the heads up on the costco set, they are going fast at my costco plus it has an extra mini-figure the regular set doesn't
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    Alien_host do you know how much the bakery will be? I want the toy shop now too but its going for well over $100 everywhere online Thanks for the heads up on the costco set, they are going fast at my costco plus it has an extra mini-figure the regular set doesn't
    I'm not sure on the cost of the bakery, I'm guessing around $50-60? I'm hoping the Lego Store has a good coupon for the month of October (buy $50 and get XYZ free or something).

I'm pretty sad we missed the toy shop...DD just got interested in Legos last December and by the time I saw the toy shop in the catalog it was sold out.

I didn't realize the Costco set had more stuff than the regular one. Bonus!

I wonder though, does Costco only carry one set? I was wondering if they'd have others. I know it's early (I still can't believe they are getting ready for Christmas).

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11