Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nellonello View Post
    $9.99!!! In for one!!!
    DON't Need it but DONE!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Default It's up!

$9.99!!

I'm soooo tempted to get one but we don't need one and I have no one to gift it to right now....

JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Me too! MUST STOP BUYING THINGS NOW.
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

OK, in for 1 Tea Set. Feeling ridiculous since I've already wrapped the Fisher Price "Magical" (plastic) tea set for DD. But I couldn't' help myself.

I wonder if Toys for Tots is still accepting donations anywhere? I don't have space in my house to start a gift closet, and the FP set is something some little girl would love to get.

Does anyone know why the Green Toys tea set is marked for 3+? DD is 21 months, is it a safety issue or are they just saying 3+ is the appropriate age for that kind of pretend play"?
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

I couldn't resist either. DH can get over the pink tea kettle when I tell him the price.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

While I don't have the set, I have seen it and I don't think it's a safety issue. We have the green toys dump truck, which is also marked 3+ but there are no choking or safety hazards that I can tell - well DS does try to stand on it....

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wellyes View Post
    Does anyone know why the Green Toys tea set is marked for 3+? DD is 21 months, is it a safety issue or are they just saying 3+ is the appropriate age for that kind of pretend play"?
    The 3+ is probably due to the spoons that come with the set. My DS (almost 15mo) has been playing with our set for months with no problems.
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I purchaed the tea set too for DD2. I had previously purchased it as a gift for about $13 and it was a huge hit. When I went to remove it from our family wish list, it was gone, so I think someone else may have purchased it. I plan to hold it back for now since we are set for Christmas. It is a great addition to the gift closet if we end up with a duplicate.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Hmm.... got one for a friend. Should I get one for us too using another acct? BTW, I've now used $150 of DH's company gift on lightning deals and such. oops.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast