Smile Bolton Children's Furniture?

We are purchasing furniture for our toddler and are looking at Bolton Furniture (www.boltonfurniture.biz). We're considering the twin over twin bunk beds in the mission collection. Does anyone have any experience with Bolton? Our children's store has used them for 15+ years and loves them but I cannot find any reviews online. Thanks!

So we bought the Bolton furniture after looking at all kinds of brands. We have been using it for three weeks and are very pleased. The reviews I ended up finding were positive and the store had great things to say about it. My only diappointment is that the dresser corners are not rounded and are head bump waiting to happen. Otherwise, it was easy to assemble, seems really solid (my husband, son, and I read each night together in the twin bed). Best of all, my 20 month old son loves it! Having the top bunk to use is a great transition because of the rails!

saleenl is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My son's bed is a solid maple Bolton and has held up well for almost two years. It's actually half a bunkbed - I looked on the website and it doesn't look like they make it any more. It's manufactured in China. We bought ours through Costco and they had to reship half the bed because it arrived cracked, but Costco was really great about it. We only have a bed from them, not any case goods so I can't comment on those pieces.