Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

ok, bookmarking this b/c I have that maker NIB from 4 years ago. I have those ingredients. Guess we'll have ourselves a New Year's treat today!

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy94103 View Post
    To Justme,

If you are referring to http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-...2332791&sr=8-1, I think they are the same but with different model numbers: ICE-20 (Amazon) vs. CIM-20 (a Williams-Sonoma exclusive). Hope it helps.

Thanks, yes this is the one I was referring to! Off to decide if I want to buy it, want to buy the W-S one on-line, or just need to resist!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Okay, I bought the amazon one. The difference in price plus the free amazon shipping (I don't have prime, but did the free standard shipping) made a big enough difference for me. I have been wanting an ice cream maker that was relatively inexpensive, but did a good job, so thanks!

I am especially interested in healthy recipes that don't have whole milk/cream or any sugar that does not occur naturally, so if anyone is able to post those, that would be great!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

nebwhit is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I just called my local W-S and he said he would match the online price if his is more.
    Jennifer
    mama to three

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy94103 View Post
    To Justme,

If you are referring to http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-...2332791&sr=8-1, I think they are the same but with different model numbers: ICE-20 (Amazon) vs. CIM-20 (a Williams-Sonoma exclusive). Hope it helps.
    THANKS!
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Probably not the place to post, but I am wondering how these compare to bigger or other brands.

I'm looking at these particularly:
    http://www.amazon.com/Deni-5210-Auto...2383890&sr=8-2

This one says it does frozen yogurt etc also...
    http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-...2384046&sr=1-2
    Megulis
    Mother of 2 boys & girl, 9/03, 1/06, & 8/08

larig is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It looks like it is the red ones that are 39 at our WS. Thanks for this post, I've been wanting one for years and this is the best price I have ever seen.

I just called 2 stores as I've been wanting this forever. The red one is 49 and the white is 59. The 39 was a one day sale only I was told. I have one on hold 4 me. Thanks OP!

larig is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got the last one at ours--apparently today there was a run on them today (according to the clerk). Ours was still 39 today, and she was going to hold it for me at that price until tomorrow too (I made it there today). Weird that all the W-S are treating the price differently.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have never in my life thought about buying an ice cream maker. But you guys have me suddenly thinking, how can we live without one any longer??

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast