Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm almost set on a Si. To me it seems versatile as it's in between a full-size and umbrella, plus it holds the SnugRide car seat I plan on getting.

I like that the Si isn't bulky, yet it has a big basket (but which is also the one thing I wish they had improved upon since you can't put anything too heavy in there without it sagging). I love every other feature it has also. Watch the video review they have for the Peg Perego Si on Amazon.

btw, I found the 2009 Peg Perego Si online for $199 and I'm sure the more deal savvy people could find it for even less! The only feature the new 2010 model has is the bumper bar, but that seems negligible???

jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by taralynn819 View Post
    btw, I found the 2009 Peg Perego Si online for $199 and I'm sure the more deal savvy people could find it for even less! The only feature the new 2010 model has is the bumper bar, but that seems negligible???
    EK! i saw the 2010 si irl the other day and the bumper bar was weird! it was like thin velvet material, you could squeeze it flat with your hand, not like the bjcm belly bar i had at all....i'd just go with the 2009 for a better price and better colors imo

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I am 5'6" and DH is 6'0" and we don't have an issue with our Triumph being too low. The Techno XT, which has a full recline has extendable handles. FWIW we have been super happy with our Maclaren Triumph and it's really been our only stroller that I really wish we would've just bought the Techno XT from the beginning. Also look on various online stores or on Ebay because the 2010 Maclarens should be out soon so you might be able to find an XT for around $220 to $250 or so.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

lowrioh is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmoma View Post
    baby jogger city mini- handle is super high- y 6'1" hubby even thinks it's tall- a bit high for me at 5'3" though....
    I would agree that the BJCM is a great stroller for tall people. If I were on the market for a new stroller this would be it. We've test drove one and it was perfect.

The one thing I've learned is that if you can spending an extra $50-100 for a great stroller is worth the investment.

I have the Si and I love it. I am 5' 6" and my husband is 6' 3". Neither of us have trouble with it at all. We also have the Vista. Got the Si from my car as the Vista was too big. Now have a bigger car, but still keep the Si in it. I think DS even likes the Si better!

FYI -- if there isn't one in your area, I ordered from BRU online and didn't like the color of my first one. My store took it back to the store (which didn't carry it) and they took the return with no problem.

Good luck!

I wanted to say thanks for the tip on the ebay Quest- what a deal! I did bing cashback too to save $10! It was $130 but still a great deal!
    Last edited by pinkflamingo; 01-09-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by andielib View Post
    Well, we did some test-driving at BRU today. We liked the height of the Chicco Cortina (which was not lightweight) and the Peg Perego Pliko P3.

The Macs seemed a bit low for my husband. It seemed like there should be some way to adjust the handle height, but we couldn't figure it out standing there in the store.

The Gracos, while they have some good lightweights, are all a bit too low for him. He couldn't push it even with the handle at its highest without having to slouch.

I didn't see Keekaroo at BRU, and I'd hate to buy a stroller without the chance to try it. Do you know of any major brick & mortar stores that sell it?

Thanks so much for all your help. Keep the suggestions coming if you have them!

Andie
    we loved out older Pliko so much that when we had #2 we upgraded to the P3. It is still in use (disneyland, longer day trips) with our 4.5 year old even though he is almost too big for a stroller altogether! I highly recommend the P3!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2