Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I made this the other night and everyone loved it. I really enjoyed just putting the stuff in the Crock Pot in the morning and not really having to worry about dinner the rest of the day. I served it the first night with rice and then after that in tortillas. The tortilla version tasted the best and was the dinner that everyone liked the most. DH actually agreed to having leftovers (the tortilla version) the next night which typically he never likes to have anything similiar two days in a row and he said this recipe should go in the "rotation". I put in 1 small jar of salsa, one can of corn, one can of beans along with the chicken at the start and then addded more salsa towards the end of cooking. Can't wait to get more easy crock pot recipes like this one!

Made this last night, it's similar to the recipes you guys have posted here.

http://www.amanda.fakeginger.com/?p=1042

Instead of cream of mushroom I used cream of chicken soup. I also threw in a chopped green pepper an hour before it was done cooking.

We ate them like burritos/fajitas. Used wheat tortillas, brown rice, shredded cheddar cheese...the only thing that was missing was some black beans and corn or we'd have had all out Chipotle at home!

Husband said "keeper" so it's going in the file! I always struggle with what to do with boneless/skinless chicken besides eat it plain or in chicken spaghetti, which gets old really fast.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4