Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
Results 1,211 to 1,213 of 1213

Just wondering if any of you mamas picked up any extra sticker books? I need to get 8 more for party favors and unfortunatels, I picked up everything at my 2 closest Borders and the ones further away didn't have them. They were called: Things with Fins, Things with Scales and Things that Climb. Let me know if you have any that you can part with. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by connor_mommy View Post
    Just wondering if any of you mamas picked up any extra sticker books? I need to get 8 more for party favors and unfortunatels, I picked up everything at my 2 closest Borders and the ones further away didn't have them. They were called: Things with Fins, Things with Scales and Things that Climb. Let me know if you have any that you can part with. Thank you!
    I saw those and almost bought them for party favors for my son's bday in March. They are neat books! I kind of wish I would have bought them even if not for favors. I think my DS would have really liked them. Hope you are able to find more.

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    If anyone in the Tri-State area (PA, DE, NJ) wants to consider any Borders swaps, feel free to PM me. I may sign up on the swap board, too, but I don't know whether I want to have to remember yet another log in and password....
    Hi PAfirsttimemom...I'm interested in Borders swap..I live in Princeton NJ..Let me know if you'd like to see my Borders List. Thanks.

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122