Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1213
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LGS View Post
    Canoga store was finally a bust for toys last night, except I did get 3 Thomas card games. And that's it for me, the madness is over.
    Thanks for posting about the Canoga store-- I was wondering about it! I went to the Hollywood store today and got some more stuff. Everything was still a dollar and they still had the $1 section with the calendars and stuff still up. The Noah Jones cd rang up at full price though.

Here's what I got today (I FINALLY found the Superhero in a Box and Penguin sets-- Yay!)

Thinking about making my way to the Simi Valley store tomorrow if people are still getting stuff for $1.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Sale was still on here but the madness had to end - finally got the Shilling bake set and pots and pans set. Then, I had fun pointing out all the sale items to other moms in the store - this way here I would not be tempted again and they would get some great stuff (Breyer, foam farm, eyewitness penguin, puppets, board games, bionicles, etc). The SAs were very friendly and helpful (and also shocked at some of the stuff still on sale).

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I went today and found some Superhero in a Box, Monopoly Deal, and Pictureka card games and they all rang up $1. The $1 section was still there with calendars and books.
    Was it Flint this afternoon? I was there with my dd Found an Inmotion thing, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Thanks for posting about the Canoga store-- I was wondering about it! I went to the Hollywood store today and got some more stuff. Everything was still a dollar and they still had the $1 section with the calendars and stuff still up. The Noah Jones cd rang up at full price though.

Here's what I got today (I FINALLY found the Superhero in a Box and Penguin sets-- Yay!)

Thinking about making my way to the Simi Valley store tomorrow if people are still getting stuff for $1.
    There must be a lot of Borders in LA! I think all the stores in MA have been cleaned out of the toys for days.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Default New things?

Please list anything that you guys are finding that was not included in the prior lists. I read someone said a Thomas card game? Anything else new for look for?

LGS is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Thomas Card Game

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Queen View Post
    Please list anything that you guys are finding that was not included in the prior lists. I read someone said a Thomas card game? Anything else new for look for?
    That was me, sorry. Back when things were 75% off I found a Thomas card game but it rang up more expensive, so I figured it had been put with clearance mistakenly. But yesterday when I looked at that big list from that Borders store, I saw a Thomas game listed on it. It turns out there are two games that look very similar, and it was the "Birthday Surprise" card game that I had checked that day and was not a clearance item. The almost identical-looking one that was on the Borders list and rang up $1 last night is the

Thomas "All Aboard" Card Game, and it looks like this. It is in a very small clear box and was with the other toys and games.
    Last edited by LGS; 02-23-2010 at 07:53 PM.

chlobo is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    There must be a lot of Borders in LA! I think all the stores in MA have been cleaned out of the toys for days.
    Yeah. Nothing left in Mass. I was hoping to score an eyewitness penguin but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post

You really have to post a pic of all your finds when this is done. I think you got 1 of everything!

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What exactly is the Eyewitness Penguin?

I saw them at several of the stores I went to but I left them.

tina-t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I finally was able to get to a Borders last sunday and got:

2 Dangerous and Daring gift sets
    2 Playmobil pirate raft
    2 ThinkFun puzzles
    2 Creativity for Kids Bitty bobble kit

I really wanted the Folkmanis puppets but the store did not have the ones for $1. Next time, I'm going to need to go to these sales sooner!

Thank you to all who shared and posted their finds. Really appreciate it!
    Christina

Mom to 2 little ones

Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast