Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1213

I purchased a few of each of the large Playmobil sets during round 1 and then when I went back to the stores and there was still tons left I bought more of them. My son will be 5 and we have several parties coming up and they will make great gifts plus I traded with a friend I met online in another forum . . . We met up in person (we had done this before) and she was thrilled. Her friend actually asked me for two of them and I am happy to share. I believe in karma

As for the coupon/train being advertised for $39.99 I think that is a riot. I bought two of them during my last major run because I knew I could give them as gifts and they were still there after a week of the lists being shared here and the other forum I visit . . . My sister has a one year old so this will make a nice gift -- eventually

I believe the treasure chest by Playmobil retails there for $49.99. With 25% off (I think they sometimes send out 33% off coupons too as I saw people in the stores with them) it is still $37.50. Target.com shows a regular retail of $29.99 so you may be able to find it in the store for less. I know I also saw it at Toys R Us in the store (sorry I don't remember the price) but I did not see it on their web site . . .

Everything just seems so expensive to me now lol.

Maddy

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

What would we have done at this sale without our strollers to put all the toys in ?

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I am wondering if anyone in Atl area other than me did shopping during this sale...

I have only had one person contact me to swap but she didnt have things I was looking for..

Is there another forum other than the BBB swap I can go to?

Thanks for the info on the Treasure Chest....I might have to bite the bullet and go to Target...

Quote Originally Posted by TSUalum93 View Post
    I believe the treasure chest by Playmobil retails there for $49.99. With 25% off (I think they sometimes send out 33% off coupons too as I saw people in the stores with them) it is still $37.50. Target.com shows a regular retail of $29.99 so you may be able to find it in the store for less. I know I also saw it at Toys R Us in the store (sorry I don't remember the price) but I did not see it on their web site .
    Borders does slightly mark up their retail price on some of the items, so even with a coupon, you may still be able to get a better deal elsewhere. A number of places sell Playmobil below the MSRP (including Playmobil's own website.)
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

If anyone in the Tri-State area (PA, DE, NJ) wants to consider any Borders swaps, feel free to PM me. I may sign up on the swap board, too, but I don't know whether I want to have to remember yet another log in and password....

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LGS View Post
    Plus, am I the only one who thinks the larger clearance Playmobil stuff is scary looking?
    My 4yo was scared by the playmobile pirate stuff, but I bought it for later. He's a sensitive kid and does not like spiderman, batman, etc. either.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    If anyone in the Tri-State area (PA, DE, NJ) wants to consider any Borders swaps, feel free to PM me. I may sign up on the swap board, too, but I don't know whether I want to have to remember yet another log in and password....
    Hi PAfirsttimemom...I live in Princeton,NJ & have quite some Borders stuff to swap..are you ok with my location? Thanks.

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My DS is almost 4 and he is a Superhero freak...

He is always dressed in some costume...This week he has been dressed like a Pirate...

I went to Walgreens after Halloween and bought his several costumes that he wears all the time.

I just want to give a great Big Thank You to this board. I made a total of 3 trips to our local store and found so many great items Here is a pic (finally just downloaded it) I have tons of gifts set aside for our children, b-day gifts for friends and donations for Christmas time. This was the best sale ever. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful infortmation

So I just checked out Rockadittles profile on SD and she doens't appear to be the nicest person out there. typical SD'er criticizing people's posts if they aren't perfect, etc.

I just thought i'd mention that.
    PLUS, this thread ALMOST got to Page 2 and I just couldn't let that happen!!!!!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 LastLast