Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    Seriously, I would have felt better w/multiple eyes with me!! I kept checking out other people in the toy section to see if they had a big 'ole 6 page list with them, LOL.

CouponingCraze, some of those bags are cuuuuute! I have bag issues.

My mantra for tomorrow:
    I am not driving to Atrium. I am NOT driving to Atrium. Billysmommy has bought everything. Billysmommy has bought everything...
    I am not going to Atrium tomorrow - I have definitely spent more money buying/bribing my kiddos with chocolate milk, cookies, chips, brownies from Seattle's Best than I have at Borders. But it was fun. I'm still addicted to this thread though!

Funny thing is, I joined BBB 2 years ago but haven't really been on since. Last week I wandered back on this site and now I realized what I have been missing the last 2 years!

Seriously, I would have felt better w/multiple eyes with me!! I kept checking out other people in the toy section to see if they had a big 'ole 6 page list with them, LOL.

My mantra for tomorrow:
    I am not driving to Atrium. I am NOT driving to Atrium. Billysmommy has bought everything. Billysmommy has bought everything...

Actually I've never gone to the Atrium Borders I went down to Wareham to have lunch with my mom and we went to the Borders there.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

billysmommy - I was debating going to Wareham today. So mad I didn't get there. You made out!! Did you happen to see any flippity flops or the croquet set?

LOL I have cute bag syndrome too. LOL... but I bought the bags for "mother's day" to fill them up with goodies for friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    I saw the list. I want in on the WEBSITE!
    LOL I feel bad posting our forum on this site since it would feel like I'm "recruiting" but if you wanted to learn about coupons, then feel free to send me a PM. I'll pass along the link to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Queen View Post
    I scanned the Dinosaurs Extint game and it was full price.

Also, what is the USA floor puzzle...can anyone give me more info?
    I tried scanning couple of them. It is NOT the Melissa and Doug one.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    billysmommy - I was debating going to Wareham today. So mad I didn't get there. You made out!! Did you happen to see any flippity flops or the croquet set?
    There were no flippity flops or croquet sets. Corie had called looking for the flippity flops yesterday and they showed 2 in stock but he wasn't able to find them. I looked around again today but they weren't there.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

Quote Originally Posted by cindys View Post
    Is there anyone from the Atl area?
    I am in North Fulton.

I was just looking at the borders thread on slickdeals and noticed someone posted "the list" (the one from here)
    Marti

DS 04/05 and DD 01/07

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    Re: The Dinosaur book
    I'll look at it tomorrow for you when I can get it without possibly waking up a kid . It rang up as "Childs Ency Dino" 9925059 on the receipt. It's hardcover and I think it's red or orange but am not certain. Did a quick search on the Borders website and didn't see a cover that looked right.

Adding up receipts right now and I spent $81 and saved $1,391. Wow!!!
    Hi California,

Would you mind posting more information on this book?

Thanks!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by isadij View Post
    I am in North Fulton.

I was just looking at the borders thread on slickdeals and noticed someone posted "the list" (the one from here)

Total Bummer! Well ladies, we had a good run with this sale - its amazing we kept it to ourselves for so long.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    So I decided to hit up the next closest Borders which is 6.5 miles away. And I totally scored BIG! I spent $24 and saved $305! Here's what I got today:

Doodle dice
    (2) Aha pyramid
    (1) Aha chair
    Aha wing it
    (4) Playmobil Blue Racers
    (2) Playmobil Dragon rock (left 2 behind)
    Playmobil Orange Racer
    (4) Who lives where wooden memory and matching game (left 2 behind)
    (2) Thinkfun Pete's Pike
    Sprig Bee & Butterfly Farm (left 5 or 6 behind)
    Lokulus game
    Dr. Seuss puzzle
    (2) 3D Wonderpets Colorforms (still a bunch left)

Sadly there were no Edushape stuff which is what I was really wanting, but I'm glad I got some more games! I was at the Westwood Borders in Los Angeles.

Oh, and I still haven't found a single puppet! Oh well!
    There were still some of those Sprig Bee and Butterfly Farms left so thanks! I stopped there after a meeting today expecting to find nothing and got a few things.

sprig bee & butterfly set (there are 3 or 4 left and I'm tempted to go back for more)
    2 Russ puppets - elephant and monkey
    small russ stuffed monkey (really tiny)
    Melody Express
    another jungle grapevine puzzle - good because I already gave me niece the other one that I bought

The Who Lives Where game was full price. I was pretty bummed about that.
    They have TONS of stuffed Fogs the Owls left.

Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast