Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Victoria's Secret discontinued/changed my favorite bra

To: Victoria's Secret designers. Why do you have to mess with a good thing? I love(d) their "Body By Victoria" full coverage lightly lined bra.

The "feminine details" on your new version is fine, but the lining is heavy and bulky!

Almost all of your bras are either padded or push-up. I am happy with the size of my breasts--thanks. I don't want them to appear bigger.
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

try the catalog. They stopped selling my favorite the original Miracle Bra almost 10 yrs. ago in the store, but have carried it almost consistently in the catalog. (I guess I have the opposite problem of you when I am not pregnant/nursing, I am pretty small!)
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Does the catalog have the same items as on-line?
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

citymama is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

They discontinued the all-cotton undies as well - they're now spandex and cotton, which is NOT the same as 100% cotton! And they got rid of the low-rise bikinis, my fave undies. Nice way to mess with old favorites, VS. I suspect they went with the spandex mix to save some money, because they are much thinner than the 100% cotton ones.

for Sandy Hook

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I stopped shopping at VS years ago when it made me feel old.

That stupid PINK line makes it impossible to get the salesgirls' attention if you're not a teenybopper.

(No offense meant to anybody who really really likes the PINK stuff, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Write down the code, which should be on the tag, and call CS...they may still have stock of them and you can stock up on your size. They always have stuff thats no longer online or the catalog.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    They discontinued the all-cotton undies as well - they're now spandex and cotton, which is NOT the same as 100% cotton! And they got rid of the low-rise bikinis, my fave undies. Nice way to mess with old favorites, VS. I suspect they went with the spandex mix to save some money, because they are much thinner than the 100% cotton ones.
    bummed about that. Those have been my staple undies for like 10 years.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009

Oh, I didn't realize that the cotton undies have spandex now. That explains why they do appear different. I just thought they changed the band. Duh.

citymama, I used to wear the low-rise bikinis all the time too, but I now like the hiphuggers better. They are fairly similar, but seem to have a little bit more coverage for the cheeks and for the butt crack.

I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of undies. I just wait for those free panty coupons and pick up a new pair here and there that way. The coupons come often enough to keep me stocked up. I wonder if the spandex containing ones will last as long? Hmmm.

I'm pretty sure they discontinued or are really phasing out the body by Victoria seamless undies too. They are my faves. I'm not happy about having to find new ones. Not one bit!
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    YUP they killed it for me! I went in with a gift certificate to buy a bunch of new cotton string bikini underwear and they had changed them. On the new ones they skimped and now aren't sewing down the liner in the crotch on one end.... so irritating! I went to the website but all the older style were gone. I even emailed them asking if maybe they had old stock and wanted to sell them off. they said there was nothing left of the old style! DAMN!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast